Guild QR Codes

Discuss the fourth game in the series.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

97 posts
MeltingPenguins
Bloodant
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Guild QR Codes

Postby MeltingPenguins » Tue Oct 07, 2014 10:17 am

You don't have to be condescending again. I'm just trying to narrow things down for the sake of knowing. Because, guess what, I never had that glitch yet. Despite using the inn, sometimes excessively, and the storage. So either it is an additional factor or it got patched in the european version. Some people are annoyed with the glitch, so finding what causes it might lead to a way to fix it without a patch.

isometric
Killclaw
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby isometric » Tue Oct 07, 2014 11:25 am

MeltingPenguins
Bloodant

Postby MeltingPenguins » Tue Oct 07, 2014 1:22 pm

well, i understand the pattern, as you explained. I'm trying to narrow down the trigger.
it could be retirering a character, it could be excessive staying at the inn (for a boss marathon, for example) etc.

isometric
Killclaw

Postby isometric » Wed Oct 08, 2014 1:21 am

zamisk
ItL Moderator

Postby zamisk » Wed Oct 08, 2014 2:10 am

Maybe a new thread would be best. Good luck in your quest, noble Isometric.

"Everyone else is idiots, Zamisk. And you am idiots. And I are idiots."
-PLA

isometric
Killclaw

Postby isometric » Tue Oct 21, 2014 7:32 am

Alright, well... my attempts to get to the bottom of that QR bug have ended in failure again. I didn't want to end on a low note though, so I decided to upload a current iteration of the guild (before the numbers get too stupidly inflated). Enemy/Item discovery still needs some work, but I've killed all the bosses (on Normal Mode no less) and managed to get all the way to 99 in less than 60 days total!

Biggest downside is, I never got her fully-forged Ygg weapons. The 5-forge daggers did well enough, but the 6 extra slots granted by a pair of ygg daggers would've been HUGE!

Anyways, cheers y'all.

edit: days ventured thing's not bugged, I'm just a dumbass. Leaving original post because I'm too lazy to edit it.

Hobgoblin
Ragelope

Postby Hobgoblin » Tue Nov 04, 2014 4:39 pm

Here are my new Guild Cards: http://imgur.com/a/J3o5x

I added five new party members: Yvette (Sniper/Bushi), Lana (Dancer/Nightseeker), Kahoku (Arcanist/Medic), Sieghild (Bushi/Nightseeker), and Nero (Imperial/Bushi).

97 posts

Return to “Etrian Odyssey IV: Legends of the Titan”