Guild QR Codes

Discuss the fourth game in the series.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

emailboxu
Fenrir
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Guild QR Codes

Postby emailboxu » Sun Mar 10, 2013 6:58 pm

Okay here it is, my completed Elemental Imperial/Bushi.

Edit: Found out that having half your forge slots as ELE and half of them as ATK is infinitely better than just having full out ELE or full out ATK. Interesting. Updated the picture.

Medic is also done, will post soon(8 LUC Yggdrasil Dagger just finished). Wish you could just share items, that way people could split the grind up between each other and I could just duplicate my Driveblade for my Runemaster instead of killing the thingy another 9 times... Oh well.

Pure Support Medic sub Arcanist (Bind Circles only; no status effects):

3 more characters to finish up and I'm finally done with this game..

RonsonWC
Ragelope
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby RonsonWC » Mon Mar 11, 2013 3:09 am

I'm going to take a break from this game so this is going to be the last update, for now. I feel like doing some fanart.

Lord Zombie
Bloodant

Postby Lord Zombie » Mon Mar 11, 2013 4:07 am

Full Party Lvl 55-56 except for 1 that's lvl 60

My Lvl 60 solo
RPTR-00 [Y] , RPTR-01 [Y]

RPTR-02 [Y] RPTR-03 [Y] RPTR-04[Y]

Wolkenritter
Manticor

Postby Wolkenritter » Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:02 am

Well here's my level 99 Nightseeker/Bushi. Yeah, I didn't fully forge her secondary weapon but whatever. Killing the same boss over and over is killing my soul.

emailboxu
Fenrir

Postby emailboxu » Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:37 pm

:( I've killed the 6th Maze boss at least 25 times now, and still have 50+ more runs to go...

Doesn't help that I had the genius idea to retire my party a few days ago at cap level when I was annihilating it rather easily and my new party isn't cap and isn't as good at boss destroying..

Not to mention my new main-Bushi is going to need TWO fully ATK forged weapons instead of the one my Landsknecht would've needed...

AND my 8 LUC forged dagger is all but useless because my Arcanist has 99 LUC without it
-________________________________________________-

ZetaBladeX13
ItL Moderator

Postby ZetaBladeX13 » Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:12 pm

been a little busy as of late (doing some coding and such for a game server), but I still managed to retire my Lv.99 Landsknecht/Bushi and get him back to Lv.99:

Since I took my old Lv.99 character and put him into my party, I noticed that at Lv.99, my retired character (who had the exact same equipment and setup) has +10 to every stat compared to the non-retired one.

Wave-tan
Bloodant

Postby Wave-tan » Fri Mar 15, 2013 3:41 pm

Has anybody posted this link yet?

http://eog.asylumst.com/guildcard.php

It's a lot easier to tell what somebody's Guild QR Code contains when it's been plugged into that first. (^_^)

I've been gathering Guild QR codes from members of the EOIV Facebook page community and somebody posted that. It's a fantastic little piece of work.
Wave-tan | Administrative Overlord
Waveform Development Circle
waveformfeedback@gmail.com
There's no kill like overkill

ZetaBladeX13
ItL Moderator

Postby ZetaBladeX13 » Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:04 am

I think someone already posted that, but it's still helpful.

Also, I got my Fortress to Lv.99 and retired them, and now working on getting them back to Lv.99 (currently Lv.86).

ZetaBladeX13
ItL Moderator

Postby ZetaBladeX13 » Sat Mar 16, 2013 6:01 pm

Got my retired Fortress/Landsknect back to Lv.99:

emailboxu
Fenrir

Postby emailboxu » Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:45 pm

level 99 bushi sub nightseeker with 999 ATK

quite possibly my crowning achievement.

attack pattern is
(auto) blood surge -> charge -> multi slash (Nightseeker), which does ~2k damage per hit (on the final boss)
she misses a lot but leg-bind = 100% hit rate, plus she can proc the skill again with that NS passive. (does around 400 damage per hit x4 on the 2nd attack)

pretty darn sweet.

ZetaBladeX13
ItL Moderator

Postby ZetaBladeX13 » Mon Mar 18, 2013 6:12 pm

That QR code is for an Imperial.

emailboxu
Fenrir

Postby emailboxu » Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:05 pm

oh. wtf. :| i'll re upload the right one once i get home. -_- not sure how that happened.

Etrian Veteran
Manticor

Postby Etrian Veteran » Thu Mar 21, 2013 2:55 am

Just beat the and with that, I've completed my playthrough. I didn't 100% it, but I've beaten all the bosses and seen all of the story, so I'm content.
FC: 3952-7612-1296

Snowdome
Killclaw

Postby Snowdome » Fri Mar 22, 2013 6:16 pm

One last item from and one more unknown monster (either I somehow missed it or it is a QR quest monster) then I will completely finish this title, which by then I can start my "casual mode" in NG+ :D

Edit: turn out the missing monster is the scale dropped by boiling lizard... Didn't understand what's that thing is until now despite I kill the lizard so many time... = =

Untold classic mode not yet completed. Untold 2 story mode still in 5th stratum. And now EO5 is coming...

Switch FC: SW-1343-6564-9223
Iris @ Pokemon X [Bug #314 #46 #49]
3DS FC: 0688-5760-3487 (There is a FC thread in case anyone didn't notice)

Check for Guild Card Generator <Compatible with EO4, EOU, EOU2 & EDM; Last updated November 8, 2015>
Click for a complete list of EO4 QR codes (quest sorted by suggested level!) and more
<Last updated March 10, 2014>
*For the best QR experience, view the folders in list mode.

emailboxu
Fenrir

Postby emailboxu » Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:18 am

derp heres my actual bushi

97 posts

Return to “Etrian Odyssey IV: Legends of the Titan”