Guild QR Codes

Discuss the fourth game in the series.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

97 posts
Trifkin
Manticor

Re: Guild QR Codes

Postby Trifkin » Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:39 pm

cargowharf. tumblr is my new favorite tumblog.

PLA
Manticor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby PLA » Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:33 am

"Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons!"

"I'm so happy with my evil plan; goodbye to music, gym and art
Soon I'll have the perfect school, where fun and excitement never start"

Wagahaiwa neko de aru.

randomguy
Ragelope
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby randomguy » Sun Oct 05, 2014 2:07 am

I'm not level 99 due to retiring twice but I got a decent landy sorry it might be hard to register but it will
Attachments
20141004_202434_6.jpeg

isometric
Killclaw

Postby isometric » Mon Oct 06, 2014 8:41 am

Alright, just took down the last-last boss! Those days ventured.... cripes. I'm glad they don't show hours played...

What a ride. A month earlier/later and I probably wouldn't have had the free time to blast through this game. It was a super fun timesink at any rate. Anyways, in honor of victory and whatnot, I'm throwing my MVP on the QR in case anybody needs to borrow an N/B in their games. Her weapons aren't even fully-forged though...

MeltingPenguins
Bloodant

Postby MeltingPenguins » Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:13 am

Here, have mine too
Attachments
SQ4GCARDQR1.jpg
SQ4GCARDQR1.jpg (98.07 KiB) Viewed 2815 times

isometric
Killclaw

Postby isometric » Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:28 am

isometric
Killclaw

Postby isometric » Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:58 am

My days ventured just went up by another thousand... I think my game's glitched. :( Also, earlier in the thread it looks like Dangerus had the same issue. At least I know it isn't unique to me!

Gonna go ahead and ignore that number from now on though. My heart!

MeltingPenguins
Bloodant

Postby MeltingPenguins » Mon Oct 06, 2014 11:31 am

zamisk
ItL Moderator

Postby zamisk » Mon Oct 06, 2014 4:51 pm

"Everyone else is idiots, Zamisk. And you am idiots. And I are idiots."
-PLA

zamisk
ItL Moderator

Postby zamisk » Mon Oct 06, 2014 8:34 pm

Seems pretty insensitive, no?

-PLA

isometric
Killclaw

Postby isometric » Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:07 pm

EDIT: Nevermind it's still broken. Stupid game :(

Last edited by isometric on Tue Oct 07, 2014 1:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

zamisk
ItL Moderator

Postby zamisk » Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:31 pm

That's actually entirely on topic, I was getting off topic myself. Good work, Detective Isometric!

-PLA

isometric
Killclaw

Postby isometric » Tue Oct 07, 2014 1:52 am

IT HAPPENED AGAIN. Days played jumped from 134 to 145 after a single night at the inn. I guess at some vague point in my playthrough, something just triggers and causes it to start adding the days onto each other instead of replacing each other.

Ah well. I can just count the difference between days as my "days played" total. It looks bloated as hell in the guild card though...

MeltingPenguins
Bloodant

Postby MeltingPenguins » Tue Oct 07, 2014 8:16 am

Out of curiosity: is this something that just happens in NG+ or in a regular game, too? If it happens in a regular game, did you start a new game over an old one or did you delete the old data first?
Are you using any characters from other people (via guild card)?

MeltingPenguins
Bloodant

Postby MeltingPenguins » Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:27 am

If it were just 'when you make guild cards' everyone would have this glitch. So there has to be a factor that causes it. Like, for example, if you used another guild's character for something and the card adds their ventured days to yours.

97 posts

Return to “Etrian Odyssey IV: Legends of the Titan”