Treasure Hunter QR Codes

Discuss the fourth game in the series.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

Justanothernerd
Ragelope
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Treasure Hunter QR Codes

Postby Justanothernerd » Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:49 pm

Since we have threads dedicated to Item/Quest QR Codes and Guild Codes, I figure we should have one for the Treasure maps. Hopefully we'll be able to get QR Codes for all 81 Treasure maps!

EDIT: Thanks to Hispanicguy, there's a single Google Doc with most of the found treasure maps from different sites. From what I understand, the document is still in progress so any help we can give would contribute to the overall good. The doc can be found
Last edited by Justanothernerd on Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Grey medic is best medic.

Ryuza
Ragelope

Re: Treasure Hunter QR Codes

Postby Ryuza » Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:15 pm

The treasure map from my guild (Azuyre) leads to two Nectar II's.

doctor_roxo
Ragelope

Postby doctor_roxo » Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:43 pm

honestly, i don't know how to find the treasure map QR codes. do i just change my treasure map and then generate a new guild code, or...how does that work.
also, i didn't find all my treasure maps, most came from other Guild QR codes i got from people.
Lookin' 4 Indie Bundles? We track 'em!

Ryuza
Ragelope

Postby Ryuza » Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:41 am

It's the same as the guild code, you just update your map and generate a new one.

Hispanicguy
Ragelope
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Hispanicguy » Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:31 am

Hey everyone.

I wanted to help you guys out with these treasure maps (which is why I made an account just now).

Thanks to people from NeoGAF, GameFAQS and some of you (as well as some searching/uploading I did myself) I made a spreadsheet with a list of every treasure map found so far with links to their QR code:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc ... ring#gid=0

So far, I believe there's about 40. So we're halfway there!

I also put what items you earn from these maps.

So whenever anyone finds a new map and lets me know, I'll be sure to update the list as soon as I can.

Enjoy!..and thank you for your help :)

Justanothernerd
Ragelope

Postby Justanothernerd » Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:55 am

Awesome! Well that makes things that much easier... Rather than keep this thread updated then, It'd be easier to just keep a link in the first post. Thanks, Hispanicguy!

doctor_roxo
Ragelope

Postby doctor_roxo » Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:10 am

damn thats a lots of maps :P

Hispanicguy
Ragelope

Postby Hispanicguy » Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:53 am

Just updated it with a few more. Currently there's 45 maps!

doctor_roxo
Ragelope

Postby doctor_roxo » Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:39 pm

@Hispanicguy Can i share this googledoc you made with others if i find people that may need it? or i guess i could just give 'em a link here.

Kimiko
Manticor

Postby Kimiko » Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:46 pm

It doesn't work unless you register for Google?
Kimiko

Rewatching: Beast Player Erin

doctor_roxo
Ragelope

Postby doctor_roxo » Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:11 pm

well i just shared this link [this thread] with another forum i use, they have like 14 pages in a thread for maps so i thought they could contribute and find some they don't have.

Justanothernerd
Ragelope

Postby Justanothernerd » Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:25 pm

Hispanicguy
Ragelope

Postby Hispanicguy » Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:45 pm

Feel free to share the link with everyone. Only I can edit the document, though.

Updated the list just now. We should be at 56/81 maps.

If you have any links with new maps not on the list, post them up and I'll update it. Or if you have a link to other messages boards, I'll look through them as well.

Again, thanks everyone. I appreciate it.

Sildric Stormwind
Ragelope

Postby Sildric Stormwind » Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:14 pm

So... I went through and scanned a bunch of the codes, but have no new treasure maps xD I'm sure you guys know what I'm supposed to do, any advice?

Genosync
Ragelope

Postby Genosync » Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:18 pm

1. Scan the code.
2. When exiting the screen from the guild card, pick Yes to register it.
3. Go to Manage Guild Cards.
4. Open a guild card, and press Y to go to the second page.
5. Pick "Receive Treasure Map" to obtain the treasure map in your book.

You can delete guild cards after you've picked Receive Treasure Map, and you will not lose the map. Make sure you Save!

28 posts

Return to “Etrian Odyssey IV: Legends of the Titan”