Guild Profiles/Stories

Discuss the fourth game in the series.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
9 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
Pureauthor
Fenrir
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Guild Profiles/Stories

Postby Pureauthor » Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:46 pm

Did anyone else make up any stories or profiles for their adventuring parties? If nothing else, here's mine:

The Paragon Guild

*~*

“Are we there yet?” came the sleepy mumble from the back of the carriage.

“Almost,” Manah said without bothering to look up. “You should be getting up anyway – sleeping in that position is hell on your back.”

“Stop acting like you’re mom,” Lucius said, but nevertheless he sat up, one hand reaching up to massage his back.

“Then stop acting like a kid.”

Any further reply that might have been forthcoming was cut short as the wagon ground to a halt and the driver called out, “We’ve arrived!”

Hurriedly, Manah jumped out of the back of the wagon, her boots tramping down on the firm soil. Craning her neck, she gazed up at the vast city towering above all of them. In the distance, what appearing to be a flying boat slowly floated into one of the buildings and another set out towards the vast plains.

“This is it,” the driver continued. “Tharsis.”

“The Outland,” Manah said, her voice little more than a whisper. To her right, the vast plains stretched out – and far in the distance, she could see the hazy form of Yggdrasil.

“The last stop before the Great Unknown,” Lucius voice was just as awed.

“Well then, I’ll be taking my leave. Good luck with your journey, young’uns. Don’t get yourselves killed.” And with a tip of the hat, the wagon driver pulled away.

Licking dry lips, Manah shot a glance at her younger brother, “You ready?”

He didn’t reply for a long moment, staring instead at the city above him. And then, a single nod.

“All right, then.”

Together, brother and sister made their way towards the city gates.

Profiles

Dangerus
Manticor

Re: Guild Profiles/Stories

Postby Dangerus » Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:03 pm

Actually I did think about it. Here it is in a nutshell.
Da Dangerus Crew

Venusis - Dancer/Imperial- Male - Innocent Narcissist - Offensive Dancer
Nausicaa - Nightseeker/Bushi- Female - Creepy girl with odd tastes - Deadly Assassin
Hamptona - Fortress/Nightseeker - Female - Baker of unintentionally erotic desserts - Offensive Fortress
Hermie - Medic/Arcanist - Male - Competent Medic that happens to be short - Pure Healer
Señorita - Dancer/Medic - Female - Sexy assistant - Healing Dancer

Mowfey - Arcanist/Medic - Male - Timid healer - Healing Arcanist
Gaohira - Bushi/Fortress - Male - Lion Guardian - Bashing Bushi

----------
Last edited by Dangerus on Sat Mar 09, 2013 5:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Slickyrider
Ragelope

Postby Slickyrider » Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:01 am

Eh.

Guild Radiata (named after Radiata Stories, an extremely obscure, PS2 JRPG)

Slicky - Fortress: ...it's pretty obvious. I assumed this internet moniker a few years ago, but I've been wanting to change it, recently.

Marisa - Landsknecht: after a Myrmidon/Swordmaster from Fire Emblem 8.

Sonya - Nightseeker: The name seemed to fit. I suppose this is the only arbitrary name on my team.

Flora - Medic: priestess/healer from Radiata Stories.

Yuna - Runemaster: obviously, Yuna from FF X.

(Reserve characters):

Rebecca - Sniper: an Archer/Sniper from Fire Emblem 7.

Tethys - Dancer: the Dancer from Fire Emblem 8.

I suppose my Arcanist will be Lezard (if the male designs appeal to me.) Bushi will probably be Cyan (FF VI), and as for the Imperial, I'm not sure yet. There are a slew of names that I could pluck from other games, I'm just not certain which one.

Ashes
Ragelope

Postby Ashes » Sat Mar 09, 2013 5:07 am

Guild Name: Alikat (has nothing to to with alley cats)
Skyship Name: SS Anne

Gonna stick party member profiles under spoilers to save space! There aren't any actual spoilers below.

-- MAIN PARTY --

Miel- age 21- 2nd female Dancer; original colour (sub Medic)
Dislikes: Cold weather, big dogs

Ricotta- age 19- 2nd female Fortress; original colour
Dislikes: Rusty armor, being alone

Astrella- age 17- 2nd female Landsknecht; original colour (sub Bushi)
Dislikes: Spiders, being alone

Tsunako- age 19- 1st female Sniper; original colour (sub Arcanist)
Dislikes: Being teased, bugs, crowds

Luka- age 18- 2nd female Runemaster; original colour
Dislikes: Hot weather

-- OTHER MEMBERS --

Hakurei- age 20- 2nd female Bushi; original colour
Dislikes: A certain red dragon
Last edited by Ashes on Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dangerus
Manticor

Postby Dangerus » Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:03 am

The Summary of Dangerus (WARNING: Contains spoilers from Etrian Odysseys 3 & 4):

Venusis - Dancer/Imperial- Male - Arrogant Blade Dancer - Offensive Dancer

Nausicaa - Nightseeker/Bushi- Female - Creepy girl with odd tastes - Deadly Assassin

Hamptona - Fortress/Nightseeker - Female - Baker of unintentionally erotic desserts - Offensive Fortress

Hermie - Medic/Arcanist - Male - Competent Medic that happens to be short - Pure Healer

Señorita - Dancer/Medic - Female - Sexy assistant - Healing Dancer

Mowfey - Arcanist/Medic - Male - Timid healer - Healing Arcanist

Gaohira - Bushi/Fortress - Male - Lion Guardian - Bashing Bushi

Last edited by Dangerus on Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:02 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Garlyle
Fenrir

Postby Garlyle » Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:17 pm

Brief history of Guild Valhalla

Revas - Dancer

Ark - Landsknecht

Joshua - Fortress -> Imperial

Olivia - Sniper

Cress - Medic
Last edited by Garlyle on Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:34 pm, edited 3 times in total.

(EO sprite templates )

Dangerus
Manticor

Postby Dangerus » Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:03 pm

Gar, you did a great job making your story. I think I'll edit my posts to match in epicness, because I am quite jealous.

Garlyle
Fenrir

Postby Garlyle » Sun Mar 10, 2013 9:01 pm

I, uh... thanks! I didn't think anyone would take the time to actually read them @_@

I'll look forward to it; reading about people's EO teams is always super interesting to me.

(EO sprite templates )

Dangerus
Manticor

Postby Dangerus » Sun Mar 10, 2013 9:39 pm

9 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “Etrian Odyssey IV: Legends of the Titan”