Questions about previous EO games

Discuss the fourth game in the series.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
5 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
doctor_roxo
Ragelope

Questions about previous EO games

Postby doctor_roxo » Fri Mar 01, 2013 6:30 pm

I have sort of a general question about all the previous games. So i thought i'd just put it here. [move it if you like]

Since this is my 1st EO game, I'm wondering what other (if any) modes of transport were used in previous games. I.E. EO IV uses the skyship, so what did 1, 2, and 3 use? did it use anything or is this new? and if they did, what were they like? which is your favorite?
Lookin' 4 Indie Bundles? We track 'em!

Reynard-Miri
Manticor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Questions about previous EO games

Postby Reynard-Miri » Fri Mar 01, 2013 6:56 pm

This is pretty much new. EO3 had a ship, but it didn't take you to new Strata. Both 1 and 3 had the Strata going deeper into the ground, while 2 had the Strata reaching further into the sky.

Dangerus
Manticor

Postby Dangerus » Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:22 pm

Yeah. Reynard basically told it to you.

However, if it makes you laugh a little or feel better, the Sea Battles there sound like the battles you have with Quest related optional bosses (i.e. the first Bloodbear you found and the Illusionist in the Second Maze).

PLA
Manticor

Postby PLA » Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:24 am

Sailing was like a separate adventure. Fun.
The instant battles it mae available were very convenient. They even healed any participants fully. I remember not saving enough money for the inn once, and quickly beating up Maregho Saeno for cash.
"Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons!"

"I'm so happy with my evil plan; goodbye to music, gym and art
Soon I'll have the perfect school, where fun and excitement never start"

Wagahaiwa neko de aru.

emailboxu
Fenrir

Postby emailboxu » Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:27 am

I actually kind of liked the going deeper thingy tbh.. The 3 floor "mazes" in EO4 just feel so shallow ;_;

5 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “Etrian Odyssey IV: Legends of the Titan”