First post here!

Discuss the fourth game in the series.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
3 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
theglyph
Ragelope
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

First post here!

Postby theglyph » Sat Mar 02, 2013 4:13 am

After frustration, but some fun, with EO3 I gave Legends of the Titan a chance and it's been an amazing experience! I've been playing in normal mode and it's a grind but very fair and exciting with a great deal of adventure available even if you put off some FOE's. This is certainly the best in the series and rewarding in a great way as any JRPG can be! The QR codes are the icing on the cake for this as well.

I'll probably move back to EO3 to see if I wasn't too crazy and I'll pick up I and II just because it's worth it to give each one a go.

Anyhow
Cheers,
theglyph (Aaron)

Dangerus
Manticor

Re: First post here!

Postby Dangerus » Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:51 am

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Re: First post here!

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Sat Mar 02, 2013 4:42 pm

^_^ Welcome to the forums. I'm trying to keep the forums as tidy as I can and preventing small three-post topics from appearing. Please feel free to share such experiences in our main EOIV Rant topic.

[] - [] - [] - []

3 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “Etrian Odyssey IV: Legends of the Titan”