Ice Stakes

Discuss the fourth game in the series.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
5 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
UdonBullets
Ragelope
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Ice Stakes

Postby UdonBullets » Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:17 am

Does anyone know what to do with them? They just melt when you bring them back to town o.O

Ashes
Ragelope

Re: Ice Stakes

Postby Ashes » Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:49 pm

Throughout the third labyrinth/stratum, there are heat crystals that damage your party when you get close. Some of them are placed in the middle of your path so you can't advance. You can use the ice stakes to destroy them. :3

Hope that helps!

emailboxu
Fenrir

Postby emailboxu » Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:00 pm

You also need them for the boss fight for that level (they make the fight a lot easier), so bring some along when you go to fight it.

ZetaBladeX13
ItL Moderator

Postby ZetaBladeX13 » Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:05 pm

you're going to need at least 5 or 6 ice stakes for the stratum 3 boss. Play it safe and bring as many as possible.

UdonBullets
Ragelope

Postby UdonBullets » Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:27 am

Thanks everyone. It took me a while to figure it out, but I managed on my own :P
Also, I didn't realize that you could even use ice stakes on the boss, I just spammed Blizzard :P

5 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “Etrian Odyssey IV: Legends of the Titan”