Grinding Strategies?

Discuss the fourth game in the series.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

RonsonWC
Ragelope
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Grinding Strategies?

Postby RonsonWC » Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:04 am

RonsonWC
Ragelope
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby RonsonWC » Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:13 am

RonsonWC
Ragelope

Postby RonsonWC » Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:21 am

Yes! Made it to LV99! Now I can finally rest.

emailboxu
Fenrir

Postby emailboxu » Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:44 am

:( How'd you do that so fast?

Also, how many days does it take for dragons to respawn?

RonsonWC
Ragelope

Postby RonsonWC » Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:12 am

emailboxu
Fenrir

Postby emailboxu » Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:02 am

Oo where'd you do it at? Maybe I should do that in the 5th maze. 6th maze I feel like I'd get destroyed, don't really have the autoattacks to do it.

Dangerus
Manticor

Postby Dangerus » Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:50 am

Ummm... Guys? I think I got my Nightseeker/Bushi maxed. She was the sole survivor while my Dancer/Imperial and Wufan subclassed as a Runemaster got pummeled badly. Guess who is keeping her Fortress/Nightseeker in the final party!!

BlueMortimer
Ragelope

Postby BlueMortimer » Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:33 am

Not sure whether to feel like a cheat or be proud of myself.

By way of putting two and two together to get "$", I managed to figure out that if I put members of my main party onto my Guild Card, using a smartphone to snap a pic of my guild's QR card, and then using the resulting Bizarro Characters in a party (fun thing, you can actually pump out as many clones of a character as you want at a time from Guild Cards) . . .

. . . I could, and did, make a grinding machine to pump fresh characters up to around the level of the Bizarro Characters.

(I credit Xiados in the Guild QR Codes topic for showing that yes, it registers cell phone images as 'good enough', and Ryuza in the same topic for informing that Bizarro Guildies don't gain EXP from battles. Because without those two hints, I wouldn't have a Lv21 secondary-team medic right about now.)

I'm such a heel, but I reeeeally want to get these guys up to the level of my main party soonishlike.

ZetaBladeX13
ItL Moderator

Postby ZetaBladeX13 » Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:13 am

Dangerus
Manticor

Postby Dangerus » Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:55 am

My Dancer/Imperial is now at lvl. 70. Just three more to go...

BUT MY MEDIC IS SOO WEAK...

DX

RonsonWC
Ragelope

Postby RonsonWC » Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:17 pm

emailboxu
Fenrir

Postby emailboxu » Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:27 pm

27 posts

Return to “Etrian Odyssey IV: Legends of the Titan”