Skill Calc update and QR Codes

Discuss the fourth game in the series.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
9 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
Natbuk
Ragelope
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Skill Calc update and QR Codes

Postby Natbuk » Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:31 pm

So I feel like such a bad fan... I just managed to pick up the NA copy of the game. I'll get the skill sim updated to the official translations probably some time this weekend, though I'll probably hide a link somewhere to my names, just for vanity's sake ^.^.

Sadly, I've also found that the NA copy does not recognize the JP guild QR codes, so no visits from my old characters. I'm consider it a fair chance that part of the QR code is a game ID though, so with a bit of research it /might/ be possible to change them over. I might not have time for that, but I'll let you know if I find anything so that we can all enjoy all the JP codes already posted out there.

PLA
Manticor

Re: Skill Calc update and QR Codes

Postby PLA » Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:33 pm

^ Hi. :3
"Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons!"

"I'm so happy with my evil plan; goodbye to music, gym and art
Soon I'll have the perfect school, where fun and excitement never start"

Wagahaiwa neko de aru.

Natbuk
Ragelope

Postby Natbuk » Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:37 pm

Hi!

Wolkenritter
Manticor

Postby Wolkenritter » Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:52 pm

cdgamer
Ragelope

Postby cdgamer » Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:59 pm

Nice update with the names, plus i been useing ur old calc to make my current party for lv 70 (retire at 30) it has been helpful

Natbuk
Ragelope

Postby Natbuk » Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:06 pm

Thanks Wolkenritter! Glad it's helped you cdgamer.

Okay, the skill names are updated and will be uploaded to the webpage once I get a hold of the admin (I forgot my password >.<). Man, looking at it all in detail again has made me realize how sleep deprived I must have been at the end. For instance, the Medic table has none of the level requirements in the graphics! I'll give all that, and the descriptions, a once over later.

BlueMortimer
Ragelope

Postby BlueMortimer » Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:36 pm

Natbuk
Ragelope

Postby Natbuk » Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:58 pm

Blue: thanks, I've put that on my list. It will get updated sometime between the convention I'm attending soon, work, and the massive amount of Monster Hunter I hope to be playing starting tonight.

warcraff
Ragelope

Postby warcraff » Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:45 pm

Wondering about the Nightseeker skill 'sneak attack'. Is there a set %tage in possibility of premptive attacks as you level it up, making it ill advised to max it since the %chance of getting a prempt stays the same?

I will use the Elements.

9 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “Etrian Odyssey IV: Legends of the Titan”