to sell or not to sel?

Discuss the fourth game in the series.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
2 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
doctor_roxo
Ragelope

to sell or not to sel?

Postby doctor_roxo » Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:03 pm

so i've been holding onto all those QR code items i got.

-etrian coin
-high lagaard gem
-armoroad cheese
-yggdroid doll
-shinjuku map
-helpful letter
-battle charm

so are these used for anything at all? or do i just sell 'em?
Lookin' 4 Indie Bundles? We track 'em!

ProfAllister
Ragelope
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: to sell or not to sel?

Postby ProfAllister » Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:41 pm

The Battle Charm and Helpful Letter are equippable items that are pretty good in the beginning of the game, but become unimpressive pretty quickly. The others are kinda cool items that have no use other than selling. I'm keeping all my QR items just because.

2 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “Etrian Odyssey IV: Legends of the Titan”