Tips for leveling...

Discuss the fourth game in the series.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

Justanothernerd
Ragelope
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Tips for leveling...

Postby Justanothernerd » Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:46 pm

Grey medic is best medic.

emailboxu
Fenrir
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby emailboxu » Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:21 pm

Justanothernerd
Ragelope

Postby Justanothernerd » Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:18 am

Grey medic is best medic.

BlueMortimer
Ragelope

Postby BlueMortimer » Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:00 am

We are all terrible people, but at least we are happy terrible people.

I have an Imperial at the 70-cap thanks to the sheep trick, and now her Bizarro clone is available for me to use the sheep trick on any other party member I want, including Lv1 ones (because I can one-shot a sheep on turn 2 with her, with turn 1 being solely mine because I like to get that preemptive strike).

It feels so bad (to cheap out grinding like this), but it feels so good (to be able to).

Snowdome
Killclaw

Postby Snowdome » Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:15 pm

Last edited by Snowdome on Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Untold classic mode not yet completed. Untold 2 story mode still in 5th stratum. And now EO5 is coming...

Switch FC: SW-1343-6564-9223
Iris @ Pokemon X [Bug #314 #46 #49]
3DS FC: 0688-5760-3487 (There is a FC thread in case anyone didn't notice)

Check for Guild Card Generator <Compatible with EO4, EOU, EOU2 & EDM; Last updated November 8, 2015>
Click for a complete list of EO4 QR codes (quest sorted by suggested level!) and more
<Last updated March 10, 2014>
*For the best QR experience, view the folders in list mode.

Ex-Lurker
Ragelope

Postby Ex-Lurker » Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:35 pm

For the rest of my Etrian life, every hard boss battle, every lack of materials... Forever. It's going to be there in the back of my head, whispering in a venomous voice, like ghost.

(...Psst... Autopilot to level 99...)

Dangerus
Manticor

Postby Dangerus » Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:40 pm

Been doing this same trick.

So far my Dancer/Imperial and are at lvl. 99. Their party consists of Bushi/Fortress, Arcanist/Medic, and .

Already have a Dancer/Medic at lvl. 99 without auto piloting, but decided to do the Auto-pilot thing while working on my important-in-my-life matters.

Dangerus
Manticor

Postby Dangerus » Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:19 pm

Doktor_Q
Manticor

Postby Doktor_Q » Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:26 pm

Lands/Bushi, they're great fun if you build them right.

In case of implosion, look directly at implosion.

Dangerus
Manticor

Postby Dangerus » Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:37 pm

Doktor_Q
Manticor

Postby Doktor_Q » Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:07 am

Power Boost, Expertise, Vanguard, Initiative, Swordbreaker, Weapon Parry, Ferocity, Bushi-Power Boost, Defiance, and then I think Roar? I used katanas and the Main Gauch as sub. Also, boots are nice.

Dangerus
Manticor

Postby Dangerus » Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:09 am

Doktor_Q
Manticor

Postby Doktor_Q » Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:14 am

Oh, yeah, you can grab Blood Surge (level 1) and Endure (level 2) as well. The main guache provides the highest vit bonus, which is slightly important for someone who game up their damn shield. Though, I could probably do just as well with an Agi-boosting weapon...

Dangerus
Manticor

Postby Dangerus » Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:48 am

Doktor_Q
Manticor

Postby Doktor_Q » Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:27 am

Yeah, auto surge is bad if you ever don't surge. Also, bushi isn't good for Linksnecht, because Bushi benefits people using mostly normal attack.

34 posts

Return to “Etrian Odyssey IV: Legends of the Titan”