Boss Locations Thread?

Discuss the fourth game in the series.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
2 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
emailboxu
Fenrir
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Boss Locations Thread?

Postby emailboxu » Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:54 am

Okay I need help finding some bosses. :|
I mostly rushed through the storyline and just went for the big bosses end-game, and now I'm trying to get all the "unique" class armours for each character. The problem being that I can't find some of these bosses and I have no idea where to start.

Here's the list of what I need help with (Kinda short but w/e)

Krimmydoodle
Ragelope

Re: Boss Locations Thread?

Postby Krimmydoodle » Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:08 am

The quick and dirty answer is to do all the bar quests.

The longer answer I can try, but I don't guarantee it's completely correct, as the required quests may require other quests to be completed and I can't say how many of the quests are tied together.

Spoiler Boss 1:

Spoiler Boss 2:

Spoiler Boss 3:

2 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “Etrian Odyssey IV: Legends of the Titan”