Missing Forge Hammer (forge list)

Discuss the fourth game in the series.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

Sethy
Ragelope
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Missing Forge Hammer (forge list)

Postby Sethy » Mon Mar 11, 2013 4:30 pm

Currently I'm in postgame and I'm still missing 2 forge hammers.
One is the instant death/fatal one and I know where that can be found

But the one I'm also still missing is the hammer that's next to the "Cri" icon, I think it's Spd?
I've been looking everywhere on the web and in-game. (I'm probably just cross-eyed and looked over it somewhere)
Can anyone point that one's location out?
Update: question solved, there's no forge option at all at the spot I mentioned.

List of forges:
Last edited by Sethy on Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:22 pm, edited 4 times in total.

FomeRubr555
Bloodant
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Missing Forge Hammer

Postby FomeRubr555 » Wed Mar 13, 2013 2:20 am

I've been trying to find a list of forge hammers myself. The one downside to new RPGs and the like, no information out there when you want it...

I'm afraid I don't have the answer for you, but perhaps you can help me (I figured it'd be better than starting a new thread about hammers). Are there HP Up/TP Up hammers in the game?
EO1: P R | A H M
EO2: P R | G H M
EO3: H/N Y/B S/B | Z/A P/M
EO4: I/F I/N I/R | S/N A/M

Krimmydoodle
Ragelope

Postby Krimmydoodle » Wed Mar 13, 2013 3:18 am

I don't have an answer for -where- to find hammers because I didn't keep track, but my list of hammers is as follows:

FomeRubr555
Bloodant

Postby FomeRubr555 » Wed Mar 13, 2013 3:26 am

Ahh, that helps, thank you!
EO1: P R | A H M
EO2: P R | G H M
EO3: H/N Y/B S/B | Z/A P/M
EO4: I/F I/N I/R | S/N A/M

Katt
Ragelope

Postby Katt » Wed Mar 13, 2013 4:08 am

seems like that blank/not fillable spot is where Burst would have gone if it weren't uber breakable as a game mechanic.

I'm personally wondering if anyone else has tried pierce / splash weapons. I tried and was very... underwhelmed...

ProfAllister
Ragelope

Postby ProfAllister » Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:26 am

Katt
Ragelope

Postby Katt » Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:35 am

tried that too.. my fortress was dealing about 80 or so at the time, one pierce made it 3 damage to a back row enemy... 2 made it 6. unsure if just multiple of additive... definitely not worth my time, maybe should have tried splash, or use pierce with a ranged?

Sethy
Ragelope

Re: Missing Forge Hammer (forge list)

Postby Sethy » Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:45 am

Updated the first post with a forge list.
Still missing one listed as ???

So that blank spot is supposed to be blank? :o

HP and TP forges don't exist as hammers and can't be forged.
Those effects are only apparent on some equipment that have them by default.

Garlyle
Fenrir

Postby Garlyle » Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:19 am

(EO sprite templates )

Krimmydoodle
Ragelope

Postby Krimmydoodle » Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:29 am

So I poked into a new game to confirm something I thought I remembered.

Not an actual spoiler, just an image.

If you look in the forge list, every hammer that you don't have has an empty box as a placeholder, and the one space I mentioned at the end of the second row lacks such a box. It just doesn't exist. (I too subscribe to the idea that it contained BRS forge until they realized that it'd be broken as hell.)

Sethy
Ragelope

Postby Sethy » Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:21 pm

Ah I see thanks for the image. That would answer my question.

It would have been nice if they used that blank space for another forge option.
Oh well.

emailboxu
Fenrir

Postby emailboxu » Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:28 pm

I`m still missing the STR hammer.... Does anyone know where to get it?

Wolkenritter
Manticor

Postby Wolkenritter » Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:27 pm

PLA
Manticor

Postby PLA » Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:57 pm

"Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons!"

"I'm so happy with my evil plan; goodbye to music, gym and art
Soon I'll have the perfect school, where fun and excitement never start"

Wagahaiwa neko de aru.

Garlyle
Fenrir

Postby Garlyle » Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:23 pm

(EO sprite templates )

27 posts

Return to “Etrian Odyssey IV: Legends of the Titan”