Questions before I begin

Discuss the fourth game in the series.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
9 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
ueI
Ragelope
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Questions before I begin

Postby ueI » Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:38 pm

I've decided to finally start Etrian Odyssey IV, but I have a couple of questions first. I know that NPCs can join your party at certain points, but how many exactly are there? Is it 1 for each of the 3 unlockable classes? I'd also like to see pictures of these NPCs. I need this information to plan ahead.
Last edited by ueI on Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wolkenritter
Manticor

Re: Secret Class NPCs

Postby Wolkenritter » Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:49 pm

You should already know, there's a thread on it.

viewtopic.php?f=29&t=1734

... You even posted in that thread... ._.

ueI
Ragelope

Postby ueI » Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:00 pm

I'm so dumb. I didn't look at the pictures at the time and forgot you even posted any as a result. Sorry.

I'm going to ask weapon questions now, as I don't think there's a topic on that. How do weapons affect speed in EOIV? And do slash/bash/pierce/whatever work the same way as in previous games?

BlueMortimer
Ragelope

Postby BlueMortimer » Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:05 am

Snowdome
Killclaw

Postby Snowdome » Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:41 am

Untold classic mode not yet completed. Untold 2 story mode still in 5th stratum. And now EO5 is coming...

Switch FC: SW-1343-6564-9223
Iris @ Pokemon X [Bug #314 #46 #49]
3DS FC: 0688-5760-3487 (There is a FC thread in case anyone didn't notice)

Check for Guild Card Generator <Compatible with EO4, EOU, EOU2 & EDM; Last updated November 8, 2015>
Click for a complete list of EO4 QR codes (quest sorted by suggested level!) and more
<Last updated March 10, 2014>
*For the best QR experience, view the folders in list mode.

ueI
Ragelope

Re: Questions before I begin

Postby ueI » Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:58 pm

Thank you. I'd still like someone to tell me about the specifics of weapon speed. It might influence what weapon my landsknecht uses. I can't use previous games as a precedent because I heard the system is inconsistent throughout the series. e.g. weapons multiply speed in II and add to speed in III.

Wolkenritter
Manticor

Postby Wolkenritter » Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:48 pm

ueI
Ragelope

Postby ueI » Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:19 pm

It really doesn't sound like a big deal, but I have to choose weapons somehow. These responses have been enough for me; anything further will only contribute to the general knowledge of the forum.

Upon further thought, I'll probably give my landsknecht both a sword and rapier.

PLA
Manticor

Postby PLA » Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:07 am

^ As far as I know, nothing is slower than -3.
"Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons!"

"I'm so happy with my evil plan; goodbye to music, gym and art
Soon I'll have the perfect school, where fun and excitement never start"

Wagahaiwa neko de aru.

9 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “Etrian Odyssey IV: Legends of the Titan”