FOE Feeding Questions

Discuss the fourth game in the series.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
5 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
FomeRubr555
Bloodant
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

FOE Feeding Questions

Postby FomeRubr555 » Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:15 am

I didn't really want to start a new thread for this, but wasn't really sure where else to post it.

Is there anything you can feed to to make them shiny? I've tried just about everything that can be found in the area. are pretty good to grind, but I'd like to make the most out of my trip to the 4th land...

Since I had trouble with making the shiny, I extended my range to the third area. aren't a problem . However, I still have problems with . Is there anything I can feed them instead to make them rare?
EO1: P R | A H M
EO2: P R | G H M
EO3: H/N Y/B S/B | Z/A P/M
EO4: I/F I/N I/R | S/N A/M

BlueMortimer
Ragelope

Re: FOE Feeding Questions

Postby BlueMortimer » Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:49 am

I think I managed to feed a to an , so you might be able to try that.

I sincerely doubt that have anything resembling a diet, though, so we all might just be out of luck on feeding the . If anyone knows otherwise, though, I'd also be curious as to what they eat . . . from an academic standpoint. (Because really, what the heck would those things even eat? Crystals?)

Kimiko
Manticor

Postby Kimiko » Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:54 am

^ Someone in the bar tells you as much.
Kimiko

Rewatching: Beast Player Erin

FomeRubr555
Bloodant

Postby FomeRubr555 » Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:17 am

I swear I tried feeding them crystals... Since I'm in the 5th labyrinth, I think the person in the bar got replaced already by someone else talking about other monsters...
EO1: P R | A H M
EO2: P R | G H M
EO3: H/N Y/B S/B | Z/A P/M
EO4: I/F I/N I/R | S/N A/M

PLA
Manticor

Postby PLA » Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:02 pm

^ Candy-bars always work in the moving pictures.
"Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons!"

"I'm so happy with my evil plan; goodbye to music, gym and art
Soon I'll have the perfect school, where fun and excitement never start"

Wagahaiwa neko de aru.

5 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “Etrian Odyssey IV: Legends of the Titan”