Hi everyone. First post

Discuss the fourth game in the series.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
6 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
David
Ragelope
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Hi everyone. First post

Postby David » Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:14 pm

Hi, this is my first post here. I have been an Etrian Odyssey fan since the first game, but I never registered for this site until now.

I replayed EO3 last year, and just restarted again. EO3 has a hard difficulty at the beginning!!

What do EO fans do to keep replaying the games? I've beat ALL the post game content in EO4, and I'm not really sure what to do next. I've already done a NG+ too!!

Imperials are definitely the real damage dealers in EO4, I think.

By the way, is there a "general" Etrian Odyssey forum, or just one for each game?

Dangerus
Manticor

Re: Hi everyone. First post

Postby Dangerus » Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:10 pm

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:49 pm

Hi David. Welcome to the forums. We have an introductory thread in the General Discussion forum of the boards which is where I like to encourage all newcomers to post - to cut down on the amount of somewhat pointless topics like this.

^_^ We do not have a General EO forum. Usually the current-EO-game forum seems to become that (which is fine). I am thinking of reorganizing the forums slightly so there may be one in the future, I'm not sure.

Please have fun here at ItL!

[] - [] - [] - []

Dangerus
Manticor

Postby Dangerus » Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:14 pm

Liferake
Hunter

Postby Liferake » Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:50 pm

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:22 am

.... I think we are derailing this already-illegal thread here. I don't mind a little sidetrack conversation but this one's a little too much. Anyways, please continue your conversations elsewhere. I'm locking the thread.

gthomas: I handmade it. ^_^

Thanks guys, and sorry!

[] - [] - [] - []

6 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “Etrian Odyssey IV: Legends of the Titan”