Friends are AWESOME!

Discuss the fourth game in the series.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
2 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
That Guy
Ragelope
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Friends are AWESOME!

Postby That Guy » Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:14 am

I finally get to play the copy of EOIV I've had because I have an awesome friend (with a job/money). Got me a 3ds for my birthday! And here I was thinking I would have to wait 'til summer before my broke college student's arse could get a job and some money.
Just felt like saying it, FRIENDS ARE AWESOME!

Dangerus
Manticor

Re: Friends are AWESOME!

Postby Dangerus » Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:52 am

2 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “Etrian Odyssey IV: Legends of the Titan”