Cerulean Woodlands Super Arrange Version lyrics

Discuss the fourth game in the series.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
2 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
Kiku
Ragelope
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Cerulean Woodlands Super Arrange Version lyrics

Postby Kiku » Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:18 am

Hi, I'm new to these forums, and I hope I'm not posting this in the wrong place.

On the EOIV SAV album, there's an arrangement of the Cerulean Woodlands BGM with vocals, much like The Roadside Trees Outside the Window in the EOI SAV album and Cherry Tree Bridge in EOII SAV album. I've been searching for lyrics but they don't appear to have been posted anywhere online, either in English or in Japanese. Having no luck finding a transcription, I decided to transcribe the lyrics myself by ear, but there are a few parts I've been stuck on. I was hoping someone with good ears or knowledge of Japanese could help me fill in the blanks.

Here is a link to the Cerulean Woodlands SAV:

Here is what I have so far:

風に誘われ 最果て
kaze ni izanaware saihate
手には真っ白な地図
te ni wa masshiro na chizu

町の門を潜ったら
machi no mon wo kuguttara
旅が始まる
tabi ga hajimaru

目指すのはまだ ???
mezasu no wa mada ???
遥か彼方
haruka kanata
待っている
matteiru

ゆうれ??? 真実
yuure ??? shinjitsu
たどり着く日
tadoritsuku hi
あの場所へ
ano basho he

どこまでも 導くままに
doko made mo michibiku mama ni
道 ??? 大地 ???
michi ??? daichi ???
切り開く
kirihiraku
夢をつかむ
yume wo tsukamu
この両手で
kono ryoute de

闇の中 信じ続ける
yami no naka shinjitsuzukeru
歩いた分だけ
aruita bundake
道に慣れよう?
michi ni nareyou?
流す涙
nagasu namida
道に慣れよう?
michi ni nareyou?

I'm fairly confident I have most of the lyrics correct, but it doesn't hurt to have a second opinion. Obviously, I've marked the parts I didn't know or wasn't sure about with question marks.

If I manage to get the lyrics completed, I'll think about translating it to English. Thanks!

Zaraf
Fenrir

Re: Cerulean Woodlands Super Arrange Version lyrics

Postby Zaraf » Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:19 pm

Nice work :)

2 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “Etrian Odyssey IV: Legends of the Titan”