Stumped. Party change?

Discuss the fourth game in the series.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

Doktor_Q
Manticor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Stumped. Party change?

Postby Doktor_Q » Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:47 am

I'm working on the assumption the formulas are similar in concept to the ones from EOIII, and using a full set of Luc equips always ends up with more inflicts than the same for Tec, so that's the extent of my data.

In case of implosion, look directly at implosion.

Snowdome
Killclaw

Postby Snowdome » Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:10 am

^I have been doing the same thing too, but I can't see any status infliction formula in the good old post or in the website it links to, so enlighten me if you have one (or point out that I am yet blind again = =).
Untold classic mode not yet completed. Untold 2 story mode still in 5th stratum. And now EO5 is coming...

Switch FC: SW-1343-6564-9223
Iris @ Pokemon X [Bug #314 #46 #49]
3DS FC: 0688-5760-3487 (There is a FC thread in case anyone didn't notice)

Check for Guild Card Generator <Compatible with EO4, EOU, EOU2 & EDM; Last updated November 8, 2015>
Click for a complete list of EO4 QR codes (quest sorted by suggested level!) and more
<Last updated March 10, 2014>
*For the best QR experience, view the folders in list mode.

Snowdome
Killclaw

Postby Snowdome » Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:56 am

I am not concerning if TEC plays an important role in the infliction rate; I am wondering if TEC plays is relevant at all, which arise because... I haven't found the said formula in previous games.

Using statistics for this game could be fun, but I think it will take more resource than I can do it alone (namely manpower for observation with their relevant parameters [stats]). And still, I am not in the mood to do complicated statistics other than testing simple game mechanism like how Hawkseye affect element-forged weapons (and my test results show that it affect the whole part rather than the elemental part alone).

The worst stats for a Nightseeker should be VIT; they have the best AGI. The most balance class in terms of stats should go to Dancer and Medic, who has no best/worst stats among all other classes.
Untold classic mode not yet completed. Untold 2 story mode still in 5th stratum. And now EO5 is coming...

Switch FC: SW-1343-6564-9223
Iris @ Pokemon X [Bug #314 #46 #49]
3DS FC: 0688-5760-3487 (There is a FC thread in case anyone didn't notice)

Check for Guild Card Generator <Compatible with EO4, EOU, EOU2 & EDM; Last updated November 8, 2015>
Click for a complete list of EO4 QR codes (quest sorted by suggested level!) and more
<Last updated March 10, 2014>
*For the best QR experience, view the folders in list mode.

Doktor_Q
Manticor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Doktor_Q » Sun Apr 28, 2013 5:35 pm

In case of implosion, look directly at implosion.

KitsuKitsu
Ragelope

Postby KitsuKitsu » Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:38 am

R/B is actually superior to R/I as a mage, because blood surge and surge mastery have a greater damage modifier than just Element Boost from Imperial sub. In addition, you do get TP heal in the form of Blood Surge -> Deep Breath, so it's good for dungeoning too.

S/B or N/S is actually the best archer combo for damage. N/S can squall volley like a champion due to Follow Trace and Speed Boost, while S/B has amazing spot on firepower and TP heal. S/A is good for binds, though.

That aside your party looks fine.

Dangerus
Manticor

Postby Dangerus » Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:50 pm

KitsuKitsu
Ragelope

Postby KitsuKitsu » Wed May 01, 2013 4:32 am

22 posts

Return to “Etrian Odyssey IV: Legends of the Titan”