Some questions

Discuss the fourth game in the series.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
7 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
ZeroYano
Ragelope
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Some questions

Postby ZeroYano » Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:43 pm

1) can I make my own QR codes? And how?

2)where is a good place to level up? I am in lush woodland right now

3) I found a QR code that allow me to get a rapier but it have a skull icon on it, does anyone know what it mean?

Skele Von Mann
Manticor

Re: Some questions

Postby Skele Von Mann » Wed Jun 05, 2013 5:49 pm

1) It's in the wharf, just check your own guild card I believe.

2) Ehh, later on you can go around the lands on your skyship, and launch certain foods that can make FOEs shiny. Before being strong enough to fight them easily, I guess just continue on. You could autopath around a place, and just hold down the A button with something if you think your team can survive (should either have bracing walk from Arcanist or Medic's Patch Up). Another thing, characters read from QR codes don't take EXP, so you could also take some strong ones (you can recruit ones with levels equal or less than your own highest guild members) and have only one to soak up EXP)

3) It's instant death, so enemies may just die from a single strike.
When you're alone, always remember:

ZeroYano
Ragelope

Postby ZeroYano » Wed Jun 05, 2013 5:59 pm

Wait I can get characters from QR code? And how?

Dangerus
Manticor

Postby Dangerus » Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:09 pm

ZeroYano
Ragelope

Postby ZeroYano » Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:19 pm

Oh wow I didn't know that, we'll I sure to use it whatever I am in a pinch

Dangerus
Manticor

Postby Dangerus » Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:30 pm

Riseatrance
Manticor

Postby Riseatrance » Wed Jun 05, 2013 11:29 pm

Should mention that until you beat the game you can only register a friend's character who is at the same level as your highest leveled character, or lower.
My current game projects:
茨心 -Thornheart- (jRPG, yuri) || Heaven's Kiss: Fallen Hydrangea (Twine, yuri romance)

(#dota2) I support Team DK! 国土無双 (LaNm), you will be missed...

Follow me on Twitter at !
3DS - 3883:5561:7702 (Please msg me on Twitter/here/Skype if you add me!)
PAD - 201,267,866 (Japanese Servers. Common Leaders: Archangel, Ganesh)

7 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “Etrian Odyssey IV: Legends of the Titan”