Beginning Party?

Discuss the fourth game in the series.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
2 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
Puddles
Ragelope
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Beginning Party?

Postby Puddles » Thu Jun 06, 2013 2:08 am

I've picked up EO4 finally. I played 3 through the 3rd stratum, but I'm unfamiliar with this game's classes. Is there a skill calculator out there? Anything I need to know? Could someone outline a good party that will let me get a bit into the game until I have a better feel for it?

SAL
Bloodant

Re: Beginning Party?

Postby SAL » Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:22 pm

I think lots of different parties can work out pretty well. I initially started with this party, which kicked all kinds of ass:

Landsknecht
Fortress
Dancer
Runemaster
Sniper

This gradually evolved into my current team, with me swapping people out to replace with the new classes as they became available. I didn't really have any significant troubles anywhere along the way.

2 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “Etrian Odyssey IV: Legends of the Titan”