I am curious

Discuss the fourth game in the series.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
3 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
ZeroYano
Ragelope
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

I am curious

Postby ZeroYano » Wed Jun 12, 2013 5:12 pm

I am leveling up my party to battle the red fur bear. I got my main party up until 8-9 and it consist of Landsknecht, Nightseeker, fortress, medic and runemaster and I was curious what would be the best choice of classes for a party? I was thinking of swaping out my runemaster with a sniper

Wolkenritter
Manticor

Re: I am curious

Postby Wolkenritter » Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:32 pm

Runemasters are more damage orientated and are the strongest damage dealer at this point in the game... and are amongst the strongest throughout the entire game. Fire/Ice/Volt Rune become pretty important later on, since it can protect you from elemental damage and also boost the damage of your party's elemental attacks by adding elemental weaknesses to an enemy.

At this point in the game, Snipers are more orientated to shutting down enemies attacks with the appropriate bind skill. Their arm bind skill is quite powerful against all the FOEs in the 1st land, since a lot of them rely on their arms to use most of their attacks. Later on, Snipers can be become potent damage dealers with Squall Volley, however your Sniper will need some way of improving their accuracy. Which means, using Spotter or inflicting the enemy with either Leg Bind, Blind or Paralysis.

Snowdome
Killclaw

Re: I am curious

Postby Snowdome » Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:38 pm

Best party formation implies boring in EOs imo. For example, it may consist of a party of one Fortress and three Runemasters on the back. Just make one party that you like and feel comfortable to navigate the dungeon without great difficulty, especially since EO4 does allow flexibility in party formation, unlike EO1.

FYI, Sniper does considerably less damage (than Runemaster, at least) in the early game, but they are great in preventing incoming damage with their binding shots.
Untold classic mode not yet completed. Untold 2 story mode still in 5th stratum. And now EO5 is coming...

Switch FC: SW-1343-6564-9223
Iris @ Pokemon X [Bug #314 #46 #49]
3DS FC: 0688-5760-3487 (There is a FC thread in case anyone didn't notice)

Check for Guild Card Generator <Compatible with EO4, EOU, EOU2 & EDM; Last updated November 8, 2015>
Click for a complete list of EO4 QR codes (quest sorted by suggested level!) and more
<Last updated March 10, 2014>
*For the best QR experience, view the folders in list mode.

3 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “Etrian Odyssey IV: Legends of the Titan”