Subclass Questions

Discuss the fourth game in the series.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
2 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
Puddles
Ragelope
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Subclass Questions

Postby Puddles » Sat Jun 15, 2013 8:52 pm

I know there's lots of topics on this but it's hard to sift through some times. I have a party of L/F/N/R/A. I plan on going F/D, A/M, L/N, but after that I'm not sure. I mainly use my night seeker to add poison and use dual attacks. With the addition of my arcanist she's basically just an ok damage dealer right now, and excels when the enemy has a status on it. I was thinking dancer to use Fan Dance (evasion) and Sword Dance (regular attacks can hit multiple times). The skill calc doesn't have much information on Sword Dance so I'm not too sure how effective it is. I thought a high-dodging, multiple hitting night seeker could be good.

For rune master I have no idea what could help. Seems to be kind of a self contained class.Anyone have ideas or tips?

Snowdome
Killclaw

Re: Subclass Questions

Postby Snowdome » Sun Jun 16, 2013 3:56 am

R/B for damage output; R/I for endless exploration without mana issue.
For N, all I can say is that Fan Dance doesn't work well with Speed Boost of any class.
Untold classic mode not yet completed. Untold 2 story mode still in 5th stratum. And now EO5 is coming...

Switch FC: SW-1343-6564-9223
Iris @ Pokemon X [Bug #314 #46 #49]
3DS FC: 0688-5760-3487 (There is a FC thread in case anyone didn't notice)

Check for Guild Card Generator <Compatible with EO4, EOU, EOU2 & EDM; Last updated November 8, 2015>
Click for a complete list of EO4 QR codes (quest sorted by suggested level!) and more
<Last updated March 10, 2014>
*For the best QR experience, view the folders in list mode.

2 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “Etrian Odyssey IV: Legends of the Titan”