Bonus Dungeon B3 question

Discuss the fourth game in the series.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
4 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
sbgimpxboxlive
Ragelope
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Bonus Dungeon B3 question

Postby sbgimpxboxlive » Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:25 pm

Hi all! I'm stuck in B3 of the final dungeon. I am trying to get to the green chemical in the NW part of the dungeon. I have all of the secret passageways unlocked (I've checked the map from gamefaqs, so I know I havn't missed anything. However, I can't get to the room/door at A3. I seriously don't know what to do. I know the key is getting past the ice at A4, but I can't get there with the ice turned on, because of the ice barriers that are created by that state. I've looked in game, then i found the map online and looked at it to see what I am doing wrong. No luck. Can anyone help?

Like I said, the real problem is I can't get past the ice at A4. Thanks in advance!

Snowdome
Killclaw

Re: Bonus Dungeon B3 question

Postby Snowdome » Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:19 pm

With the flame OFF, start from the stair:
Attachments
1.png
Untold classic mode not yet completed. Untold 2 story mode still in 5th stratum. And now EO5 is coming...

Switch FC: SW-1343-6564-9223
Iris @ Pokemon X [Bug #314 #46 #49]
3DS FC: 0688-5760-3487 (There is a FC thread in case anyone didn't notice)

Check for Guild Card Generator <Compatible with EO4, EOU, EOU2 & EDM; Last updated November 8, 2015>
Click for a complete list of EO4 QR codes (quest sorted by suggested level!) and more
<Last updated March 10, 2014>
*For the best QR experience, view the folders in list mode.

sbgimpxboxlive
Ragelope

Postby sbgimpxboxlive » Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:08 pm

Ok, so perhaps I misstated when I said I had done 'all' the passages. I have not opened the one from C6. Your map is great, and makes total sense, but I don't see with the fire off, how to get to the C6 passage from the other direction in order to 'open it up' if that makes sense. With the fire off, won't the sheets of ice block me from being able to get to it? I'm sure I'm just missing something obvious :(, thanks so much in advance for your help

Snowdome
Killclaw

Postby Snowdome » Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:58 am

When the fire is off, you can walk (slip, actually) on the ice sheet (blue floors on the map) while the pillar blocks your path; when the fire is on, the blue floors become un-passable while the pillar squares are passable.
Untold classic mode not yet completed. Untold 2 story mode still in 5th stratum. And now EO5 is coming...

Switch FC: SW-1343-6564-9223
Iris @ Pokemon X [Bug #314 #46 #49]
3DS FC: 0688-5760-3487 (There is a FC thread in case anyone didn't notice)

Check for Guild Card Generator <Compatible with EO4, EOU, EOU2 & EDM; Last updated November 8, 2015>
Click for a complete list of EO4 QR codes (quest sorted by suggested level!) and more
<Last updated March 10, 2014>
*For the best QR experience, view the folders in list mode.

4 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “Etrian Odyssey IV: Legends of the Titan”