EO IV European release date

Discuss the fourth game in the series.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
1 post [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
heprea
Diabolix
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

EO IV European release date

Postby heprea » Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:36 pm

Greetings my fellow European EO fans, a Finnish gaming magazine has mentioned that EO IV European release date (currently) will be 30th of August, assuming that everything goes smoothly.

Just wanted to come by and say this, its kinda weird that they havent said anything about this @ NIS america, I mean on their site.

http://www.pelaajalehti.com/uutiset/haa ... ksi-3dslle <- this is the Finnish site (can always have some fun with google translate i suppose?)

Well, it has been already mentioned in the rant thread(Wolkenritter) that EO IV would come in Q3
Or something like that.

Well, now we have the date, I know its not the BEST source to have but, its one of the biggest(if not _the_ biggest) magazines we have over here, so I'm kind of ready to trust in this date. >_<

Mole-chan I....

1 post [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “Etrian Odyssey IV: Legends of the Titan”