Fhenrir's Registration (A.k.a please help a newb)

Discuss the fourth game in the series.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
7 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
Daoh
Ragelope
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Fhenrir's Registration (A.k.a please help a newb)

Postby Daoh » Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:13 am

Hi there ! Here's a tiny semi off-topic intro that you should read with a good dose of 2nd degree in mind, if you dare ...

So hmm. Serious buisness ... why i came here ? I'd like some advice on team building. Yes i saw synergy instruction and thingsy, But i'd still like to expose my idea and maybe get some tips on how to make it and if it is, or why it wouldn't be viable.

What i know for sure is that my favorite classes, just based onto their look, are the Bushi and the Arcanists. May want to play with some fortress, more bushi and nightseeker as well ! So i tought of a team compo that could use these as basic damage dealers, and supports :

_ _ _ F R O N T _ _ _
[ Nightseeker //Landsknecht ]
-------------------------
[ Bushi //Medic ]
[ Fortress //Dancer ]
_ _ _ B A C K _ _ _
[ Arcanist /Medic ]
[ Arcanist //Runemaster ]

that way i would have two physical damage dealer and the same number in magical damage dealer, plus one guy/gal devoted to team support.

For my arcanists to work the best with my nighty, i made a completly offensive build on status ailments (a.k.a not the bind side lol) with the skills that explode zone to deal damages, and the other is really almost like a second support, having all the binds plus the end heal zone skill.

Anyway those are just paperwork, as, in the demo we european had, we where limited to level 10 and 1st dungeon only, there's plenty of skill i didn't tested and on which i have questions and doubts about theirs functionement ... But there's what i already prepared so far ;

D a o h [-"Hasty MVP"-]

? ? ? ? [-"Support Machine 88"-]

L o s h a [-"Support" Arcanist-]
[ Arcanist //Medic ] Build

L y u a [-"DD" Arcanist-]

As for the bushi i'm still looking for a build, not sure i sub medic, maybe i'll do bushi/imperial, idk. Or more simply and efficiently, bushi/nightseeker lol.

Le mot de la fin, i'm not used to skill and their effect as stated before, and not really sure this build can/will be viable in term of synergy and offense capability. Please help me find out how to compose that, and feel free to give advices and tips :D

I already love you all~~ *wave*

Wolkenritter
Manticor

Re: Fhenrir's Registration (A.k.a please help a newb)

Postby Wolkenritter » Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:16 pm

I'd probably change the second Arcanist for something else. Unfortunately, you can only have one Circle out at a time... which means no doubling up on Snare Circles or anything like that... ;_;

For the Nightseeker... Landsknect is a pretty weak sub overall. The link skills are best used by a Lands main due to higher skill ranks in Improved Link and benefits from a Runemaster sub. The Nightseeker's main game is to inflict an ailment with their throws or with the help of an Arcanist and go to town with either Swift Edge or Shadow Bite... maybe even the elemental drives if you decide to have him sub as the 3rd hidden class.

Hence why Bushi or Arcanist are the most popular sub choices for them. Bushi for the huge damage boost in Blood Surge and Surge Mastery. Arcanist for the higher chance of inflicting ailments with Ailment Boost.

Reynard-Miri
Manticor

Postby Reynard-Miri » Wed Aug 28, 2013 4:51 pm

igniz13
Ragelope

Postby igniz13 » Fri Aug 30, 2013 7:52 pm

Didn't know Subclassing was available immediately.

As this game is now out in the EU (if you can find it), I have a question about the Novice/Veteran/Master aspect of the game. What's the deal with those and do the tiers really mean anything?

Dangerus
Manticor

Postby Dangerus » Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:57 pm

igniz13
Ragelope

Postby igniz13 » Sun Sep 01, 2013 7:40 pm

But how or when do you access the different tiers? Is it level dependent?

Wolkenritter
Manticor

Postby Wolkenritter » Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:49 pm

7 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “Etrian Odyssey IV: Legends of the Titan”