Burst Skill Question

Discuss the fourth game in the series.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
4 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
WillowWolf
Bloodant
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Burst Skill Question

Postby WillowWolf » Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:20 am

I was wondering if anyone knew of a guide that pointed out where to get burst skills for EO IV?
I'd like to save it so that if I get stuck later on in the game, I can refer back to it if need be :D. I did google where to get burst skills, how to get burst skills, burst skills, ect. I didn't want to make everyone else do all the work for me xD.
I appreciate any links or help, thankies~!

Hobgoblin
Ragelope

Re: Burst Skill Question

Postby Hobgoblin » Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:45 pm

I apologize if this is necro-ing, but I figured I'd post the answer to help with anyone else who might have the same question in the future.

Aegis Guard: Pub request, Rise Of The Baboons

Aegis Ward: Cramped Nest, B-2
Analyze: Miasma Forest, A-1
Black Mist: Misty Ravine F3
Calm Breath: Pub Request, Mist Monster
Charge Order: Noisy Marsh, B-2
Double Slash: Lush Woodlands F2
Falling Stars: Sentinel Village
Flame Wall: Vessel Town
Full Retreat: Lush Woodlands F2

Guard Order: Lush Woodlands F2
Holy Gift: Pub request, Small Flowers Needed!
Hygieia's Bowl: Pub request, Key For The Capital
Ice Coffin: Pub request, Lost One Ring
Spectral Cage: Golden Deer Keep, A-2
Supernova: Pub request, Defeat The Fallen One
Superspeed: Pub request, Investigational Support
Swipe Slash: Golden Lair F3

Zeus' Wrath: South Sanctuary, A-3

Hobgoblin
Ragelope

Postby Hobgoblin » Sun Aug 31, 2014 4:05 am

Duly noted.

Fluffernuff
Hunter

Postby Fluffernuff » Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:51 pm

necro or not, still actually kinda helpful having the locations laid out in 1 place

4 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “Etrian Odyssey IV: Legends of the Titan”