3rd Stratum EXP Grind Tip! (Lv. 30-40)

Discuss the fourth game in the series.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
4 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
WillowWolf
Bloodant
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

3rd Stratum EXP Grind Tip! (Lv. 30-40)

Postby WillowWolf » Thu Sep 26, 2013 5:51 am

Not sure if anyone noticed, but if there is anyone unaware of this nice little tidbit, I thought it'd be nice to share :D.

So, I'm trying to grind my party a little bit before moving on through the main dungeon in the 3rd Stratum, Sacred Mountains. Decided to do some quests and get the little bonuses and cash. So I was doing the quest where you take the Curry to the solder in the Cramped Nest.

Inside Cramped Nest are those Patrol Bat FOEs. If you can find a shining rare breed, just one of those gave me 63200+ EXP! That was enough to level my lvl 31 characters up once if they had a small amount of exp already. That's about 12,640 experience per character, if it divides that 63200 by 5. Thought this might come in handy for anyone who is debating on whether or not to take on the bats.

Also, using an Arcanist or Sniper to bind the things' arms renders it basically useless, and then using the Burst Skill Black Mist extends out its bind. Hope this helps someone!

WillowWolf
Bloodant

Re: 3rd Stratum EXP Grind Tip! (Lv. 30-40)

Postby WillowWolf » Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:23 am

Wolkenritter
Manticor

Postby Wolkenritter » Sat Sep 28, 2013 1:20 am

You can't guarantee the bats will be rare breeds like the sheep though. Even if the sheep aren't glowing, you can always feed them Gold Stinkhorns to turn them into a rare breed.

In general, the overworld FOEs are the best to level up on since you can just feed them to make them rare breeds. Dreameaters are just special since they respawn in only 1 day.

WillowWolf
Bloodant

Postby WillowWolf » Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:38 am

4 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “Etrian Odyssey IV: Legends of the Titan”