Help: Character unavailable

Discuss the fourth game in the series.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
2 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
DrAvailable
Ragelope
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Help: Character unavailable

Postby DrAvailable » Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:52 am

One of my characters have gotten a grey crystal(ish) symbol where it should be displaying his level in the top left corner. He is still in my party somewhat, but it doesn't seem like he attacks, but he gets experience from battles.

I don't seem to find any info about it (and it may just be simple, but I can't progress with only 4 of my adventurers.).

Thanks for any info/help!

DrAvailable

DrAvailable
Ragelope

Re: Help: Character unavailable

Postby DrAvailable » Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:36 am

Yeah, he was petrified.

Haha, clinic worked.

Thanks a lot, garrett1502!

DrAvailable

2 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “Etrian Odyssey IV: Legends of the Titan”