New Game+

Discuss the fourth game in the series.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
4 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
Shade823
Ragelope
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

New Game+

Postby Shade823 » Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:36 am

Hey, I just beat the game (finally after resting my rune master and forgot to equip her equipments back on, yet still decimated the final boss) and I was wondering, is it worth starting a new game plus with a retired party and then try for the post game stuff or give the post game stuff a try first. The furthest I got was beating then the other two kinda destroyed me and the dark creepy place is pretty hard hitting. Also I'm new so if anything I said counts as a spoiler and I didn't hide it could you let me know and sorry in advance x.x Thanks :3

Shade823
Ragelope

Re: New Game+

Postby Shade823 » Wed Jan 22, 2014 8:00 am

Thanks :3 and I think I'll start NG+ once I get another dancer exclusive armor. I want to try making a team comprising of two dancers, one thats a D/NS for stun locking with the whole sword dance/blade flurry/mist dance combo, and another for supporting and maybe throw an arcanist into the mix, but I don't know if I should throw in a fortress for the extra defense or a rune master. They're fun, but I kinda suck at making a balanced one for every element xD. I kinda just made my endgame one max out on origin rune, inferno rune, and a whole bunch of passives with revive and auto revive.

igniz13
Ragelope

Postby igniz13 » Fri Feb 14, 2014 10:40 pm

Get 3 RM of each element, tends to be more effective quicker as focusing on all 3 dilutes you so much you don't see that much power being dished out till later, plus, all three runemasters should boost each other's damage

igniz13
Ragelope

Postby igniz13 » Fri Feb 14, 2014 10:43 pm

Get 3 RM of each element, tends to be more effective quicker as focusing on all 3 dilutes you so much you don't see that much power being dished out till later, plus, all three runemasters should boost each other's damage

Strata 6 is the worst Survival Horror game that's almost good

4 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “Etrian Odyssey IV: Legends of the Titan”