Can't Delete Guild Cards

Discuss the fourth game in the series.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
8 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
Fortress Fan
Ragelope
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Can't Delete Guild Cards

Postby Fortress Fan » Thu Mar 06, 2014 7:35 am

Hello ITL, first post :>. I'm having trouble getting rid of some guild cards that I received through QR codes (from that dropbox with all the treasure maps). Every time I delete them, whether it's from the menu or the wharf, they always return next time I boot up the game. It's not a big deal but it's a little annoying to have two random cards on the list. Is there a way to get rid of these?

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Re: Can't Delete Guild Cards

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Fri Mar 07, 2014 4:15 am

Hello! I'm afraid I don't have an answer for you but I didn't want you to feel lonely or neglected. ... I've never tried to delete guild cards.

[] - [] - [] - []

Fortress Fan
Ragelope

Postby Fortress Fan » Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:42 am

Oh, well that's okay. I'm happy just receiving some love too <3.

zamisk
ItL Moderator

Postby zamisk » Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:09 pm

Yeah, I don't know either, but feel free to introduce yourself and join in on the conversation part of the forums.

"Everyone else is idiots, Zamisk. And you am idiots. And I are idiots."
-PLA

Fortress Fan
Ragelope

Postby Fortress Fan » Sun Mar 09, 2014 6:45 am

Thankies

Snowdome
Killclaw

Postby Snowdome » Mon Mar 10, 2014 2:43 pm

>from that dropbox with all the treasure maps
I am not too sure if you are referring to *my* dropbox... LOL
But I did not have any problem in deleting any guild cards (I think). Do you have any idea which card it is, and do you have any problem with new cards (or if you are willing to take the risk, the same card)?

Edit: actually no, I for whatever reason didn't share that folder until now but I do have a folder to keep track of every treasure map. Do you find that particular cards ?
Untold classic mode not yet completed. Untold 2 story mode still in 5th stratum. And now EO5 is coming...

Switch FC: SW-1343-6564-9223
Iris @ Pokemon X [Bug #314 #46 #49]
3DS FC: 0688-5760-3487 (There is a FC thread in case anyone didn't notice)

Check for Guild Card Generator <Compatible with EO4, EOU, EOU2 & EDM; Last updated November 8, 2015>
Click for a complete list of EO4 QR codes (quest sorted by suggested level!) and more
<Last updated March 10, 2014>
*For the best QR experience, view the folders in list mode.

Tumalu
Ragelope

Postby Tumalu » Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:53 pm

From what I remember, after you've scanned guild cards, you have to keep at least one of them on the list. Best choice would be scanning the card of someone you know to keep that one instead of some random card.

Fortress Fan
Ragelope

Postby Fortress Fan » Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:11 am

8 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “Etrian Odyssey IV: Legends of the Titan”