Good enough team?

Discuss the fourth game in the series.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
13 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
Zypose
Golem
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Good enough team?

Postby Zypose » Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:37 am

Hello, first post. I am relatively new to this game and this series And would like to know if my team is good enough for a very basic ability to get through the dungeon, with leveling and equipment increases along the way.

Fortress-Level 21
Landsknecht-Level 21
Medic-Level 21
Sniper-Level 21
Runemaster-Level 21

I hope this Post isn't to annoying for anyone.

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Re: Good enough team?

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Fri Mar 07, 2014 4:13 am

L/F/M
S/R

This was my team in my first run through. Very good team. I had no complaints but a little too squishy for post game (that could have been my builds, though).

And, no, the post isn't TOO annoying ^_^ not really, though we do sort of encourage these posts in the "Rants" topic, but it's not a die hard rule or anything - the sort of rule that's only stringently applied at the first release of the game because I don't want twenty plus "is my team good enough" topics cluttering up the forum. But you're good now. Welcome to the forums!

[] - [] - [] - []

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Sat Mar 08, 2014 3:21 am

The only time you need to SERIOUSLY overstress your party is during post game. After that it's a matter of "meh, I'm getting bitch slapped ever two seconds... maybe I should reconsider something".

<_< Hell, people do solo runs with these games. How in the world...

[] - [] - [] - []

Zypose
Golem

Postby Zypose » Sat Mar 08, 2014 3:23 am

I've seen a bit of one of those. how do people do that when i cant even beat a cutter solo.
I used to be a Fighter like you, but then I took a phoot to the leg

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Sat Mar 08, 2014 3:27 am

More amazing people than us, Zypose. o_o;;

People try to tell me that the final storyline boss in this game was easy. *sniffle* WELL IT WASN'T FOR ME! *sigh*

[] - [] - [] - []

Zypose
Golem

Postby Zypose » Sat Mar 08, 2014 3:29 am

i've seen more crazy runs in different games. Like a no hit run in dark souls, but i'll keep that off this topic

Zypose
Golem

Postby Zypose » Sat Mar 08, 2014 11:38 pm

So on my current adventures, i have run out of quests before the boss, and im level 30 across all party members, and can beat every F.O.E in the dungeon...

Zypose
Golem

Postby Zypose » Sun Mar 09, 2014 5:39 am

beat it, and switched my medic for an archanist. saddly no revive spell, but im getting better.

Zypose
Golem

Postby Zypose » Sun Mar 09, 2014 5:49 am

the only time i really need a revive spell is when im hunting multi hitting enemys that focus fire my fortress. luckily calm breath has saved my rear multible times.

Zypose
Golem

Postby Zypose » Sun Mar 09, 2014 7:32 am

oops how stupid of me...well i hope i'm close, just got to bf 2 of 3rd dungeon and went into the second entrance

Zypose
Golem

Postby Zypose » Sun Mar 09, 2014 7:53 am

another question, why is the music whenever Whirlwind appears so ominous?

Kimiko
Manticor

Postby Kimiko » Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:39 am

You'll find out sooner or later.. ;)
Kimiko

Rewatching: Beast Player Erin

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:53 pm

^_^

[] - [] - [] - []

13 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “Etrian Odyssey IV: Legends of the Titan”