Where should I Start To End

Discuss the fourth game in the series.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
6 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
ZA-X
Ragelope
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Where should I Start To End

Postby ZA-X » Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:16 pm

I've been playing the EO games for years. I love em but I've never actually finished one because reasons...
Thanks to now actually having time to play, I've decided to go through one, start to finish. So, I have the first 4, which one do you guys suggest completing? I'm not looking for any particular reason to play one over the others, I'm just lazy and decided to outsource my decision making to the internet :D

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Re: Where should I Start To End

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:34 pm

I would recommend the 4th because it is the most polished and in terms of difficulty it's the easiest. To me it's "newbie friendly". However, I will always recommend the first because it is my favorite and has the most gorgeous storyline. If you are into old video game playing it's also nostalgic in a sense.

[] - [] - [] - []

Fortress Fan
Ragelope

Postby Fortress Fan » Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:41 am

I recommend EO4 because it has the very fun sub-classing system, and a lot of freedom to do a run with a team that you like. EO3 is great too; you can sub-class plus it has a ton of creative classes and interesting synergies between them.

ZA-X
Ragelope

Postby ZA-X » Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:16 pm

I'll probably start with 4 then. Honestly it was between 3 and 4. 3's classes made the biggest impression on me, but 4 has the most up to date changes in the series... although that could also be an argument to start with an earlier game. Hence me outsourcing the decision :)

Dangerus
Manticor

Postby Dangerus » Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:42 pm

I love 3 and 4 the best!

Hobgoblin
Ragelope

Postby Hobgoblin » Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:39 pm

I've finished EO4 100% on Normal difficulty, and I'm really lazy about doing that with games.

So I recommend starting with that.

6 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “Etrian Odyssey IV: Legends of the Titan”