Baboon king

Discuss the fourth game in the series.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
4 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
Zypose
Golem
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Baboon king

Postby Zypose » Sun Jun 01, 2014 2:59 pm

I need help with the Baboon king. Can anyone assist me?
I used to be a Fighter like you, but then I took a phoot to the leg

Wolkenritter
Manticor

Re: Baboon king

Postby Wolkenritter » Mon Jun 02, 2014 3:02 pm

Bind his arms or inflicting Confuse (Though you'll likely not have the latter yet) will prevent his most dangerous attacks. When he spawns the Healing Rollers, kill them ASAP. Yes, he does frequently spawn them, but if you don't he will use the Throw combo skill with them, which will likely kill off your party. Should be noted that binding his arms or confusing him also prevents him from using it as well.

Easiest way to deal with the rollers is to use that fire AoE burst skill. Alternatively have a Runemaster take them down with one of their AoE attacks, or an Arcanist poison them with Poison Circle. He is very tough for the point you can first fight him though. You may want to beat the 3rd strata boss first.

Zypose
Golem

Postby Zypose » Tue Jun 03, 2014 4:24 am

Ok, thank you for the advice! I'm trying to meander my way down the 3rd dungeon. my parts is around level 35, with my arcanist being level 31.
I used to be a Fighter like you, but then I took a phoot to the leg

Sketchy tetra
Ragelope

Postby Sketchy tetra » Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:22 am

Also, set a poison on all of them :3 take your strongest to swiftly care for the rollers, then send a few remaining to the main boss.
That's how I did it o.o
stay sexy~!

4 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “Etrian Odyssey IV: Legends of the Titan”