Subclasses question

Discuss the fourth game in the series.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
6 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
r00teniy
Ragelope
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Subclasses question

Postby r00teniy » Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:32 am

Hello, i have L,RM,NS,F,A team and just got to the point that i can subclass them so i have a question:
I will probably do A/M and F/D and i think it's standard.
Should i go RM/I for more TP regen? I heard that RM/B has good damage but not enough TP regen.
I want to build L linker, so should i make L/RM for TP/TP regen or L/B will still have enough TP and superior damage?
And for NS i wanted to sub Bushi, but seeing 270 poison dmg around lvl 40 make me doubt if i should make NS/A for procs.
And last one: since A/M won't have enough points i should go alignments if NS/B and binds if i go NS/A correct?

sebberu
Fenrir

Re: Subclasses question

Postby sebberu » Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:39 am

A/M and F/D are pretty strong, so I also recommend them.

If you want to sustain your damage output with a Linker-Landsknecht and a Runemaster, subbing them both as would be an option to consider.
As for your Nightseeker "problem": You can use your N/A for ailment throws+physical damage (they still deal tons of it even without being subbed as ), and your A/M for binds+healing.

r00teniy
Ragelope

Postby r00teniy » Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:48 am

Thanks, i will go with F/D, NS/A, A/M, RM/I. What advantages does L/I have against L/RM? I thought L/RM is better for +elem dmg passives.
Is evasion still bugged? Does speed boost+fan dance still give evasion on NS?

sebberu
Fenrir

Postby sebberu » Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:22 pm

L/I offers elemental damage boost, TP regeneration and the use of drive blades. :D

r00teniy
Ragelope

Postby r00teniy » Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:27 pm

L/RM offers 2 elemental damage boosts (normal + weakness ones), TP pool boost and Free energy passive.
Will i have points before lvl 80-90 to get anything useful out of drive blades?

sebberu
Fenrir

Postby sebberu » Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:53 pm

They're stronger than normal swords/rapiers and let you use all of the Landsknecht's sword skills, that's all (only downside: you can't use dual wield). I'd say both combinations are totally viable, so it's up to your preferences!

6 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “Etrian Odyssey IV: Legends of the Titan”