RE: Demo Save EUR

Discuss the fourth game in the series.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
2 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
ryuragnas
Ragelope
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

RE: Demo Save EUR

Postby ryuragnas » Sat Aug 02, 2014 12:21 am

Hi all,

Can anyone tell me how to delete the demo save data from the SD Card? I have already deleted the demo (EUR), but as I want to restart from scratch, the demo save data is still available. Can a kind soul please tell me which folder to delete? I even deleted the extra data for EO4, and it is still allowing me to access it.

Kind regards,

Ryu

zamisk
ItL Moderator

Re: RE: Demo Save EUR

Postby zamisk » Sat Aug 02, 2014 3:16 am

You can just choose not to use that demo's save file when starting a new game. Not sure how to delete it, though.

"Everyone else is idiots, Zamisk. And you am idiots. And I are idiots."
-PLA

2 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “Etrian Odyssey IV: Legends of the Titan”