Where can I read in-game about enemies skills?

Discuss the fourth game in the series.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
3 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
upstream99
Ragelope
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Where can I read in-game about enemies skills?

Postby upstream99 » Tue Sep 02, 2014 3:58 pm

During battle I can click R and read various info about enemy.

For example if an enemy is Tree Rat I can see that it has "Deadly Incisor" skill.
But there is no description what this skill does.

Of course I can guess or read about it on the internet but reading it within a game itself would be more convenient.
http://etrian.wikia.com/wiki/Treerat#Tr ... ssey_IV.29

MeltingPenguins
Bloodant

Re: Where can I read in-game about enemies skills?

Postby MeltingPenguins » Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:11 pm

Unfortunately the ingame compendium and Codex are a little lacklustre.
While you do get crucial facts about the monster, like their weaknesses or Healthpoints, information on the skills aren't available.
This might come in a future game, but with the current design it isn't needed as such, as the only point of interest is the weaknesses.

Fluffernuff
Hunter

Re: Where can I read in-game about enemies skills?

Postby Fluffernuff » Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:17 pm

luckily, most attacks become more and more obvious as you become familiar with the enemies. you generally stick around areas long enough to get used to every different baddie and what their attacks do

3 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “Etrian Odyssey IV: Legends of the Titan”