Conditional Equips?

Discuss the fourth game in the series.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
13 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
Wendigo
Ragelope
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Conditional Equips?

Postby Wendigo » Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:01 pm

I know there's a database of what conditional drops bosses have, but now that I'm starting my pre-final-final-boss postgame boss rush, is there a list of what conditional drops yield what equipments? I know that Berserker King's yields the final armour, the gives the , and the gives you the , but does anyone know the others?

MeltingPenguins
Bloodant

Re: Conditional Equips?

Postby MeltingPenguins » Wed Sep 03, 2014 8:41 pm

Wolkenritter
Manticor

Postby Wolkenritter » Thu Sep 04, 2014 1:32 am

Berserker King - Kill in 1 turn - Mythic Nithsdale (Clothes, DEF: 123, TP * 2, TEC * 2, Runemaster ONLY)
Hollow Queen - Kill with curse damage - Verdant Attire (Clothes, DEF: 124, TP * 2, LUC * 2, Arcanist ONLY)
Boiling Lizard - Kill with fire - Fairy Chain (Light Armor, DEF: 136, STR * 2, TEC * 2, Dancer ONLY)
Cradle Guardian - Kill while asleep - Hiihiirokane (Light Armor, DEF: 134, HP * 2, ATK * 2, Bushi ONLY)
Baboon King - Kill while confused - Demon Mail (Heavy Armor, DEF: 141, ATK * 2, SPD * 2, Landsknect ONLY)
Chameleon King - Kill with ice - Royal Brynie (Heavy Armor, DEF: 144, ATK * 2, ELM * 2, Imperial ONLY)
Hraesvelgr - Rare drop - Knight Armor (Heavy Armor, DEF: 148, HP * 2, VIT * 2, Fortress ONLY)
Sand Leviathan - Kill while poisoned - Panacea Vest (Light Armor, DEF: 133, TP * 2, TEC * 2, Medic ONLY)
Blizzard King - Kill with ice - Mirage Vest (Light Armor, DEF: 140, ATK * 2, LUC * 2, Nightseeker ONLY)
Storm Emperor - Kill with volt - Gennou (Mace, ATK: 176, Forge * 6)
Great Dragon - Kill with fire - Fragarach (Rapier, ATK: 166, Forge * 6)
Iwaoropenelep - Kill while confused - Sylpheed (Light Armor, DEF: 138, TP * 2, CRI * 2, Sniper ONLY)
Fallen One - Kill with head bound - Shiden EX (Drive Blade, ATK: 178, Forge * 6)

Wendigo
Ragelope

Postby Wendigo » Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:50 am

Thanks, Wolk!
and damn, I feel like I'd have to wait to grind up to 90+ before I challenge Fallen One, since it makesy ou inherently unlock the level caps bfore summoning it haha...

Wolkenritter
Manticor

Postby Wolkenritter » Thu Sep 04, 2014 3:56 pm

Dangerus
Manticor

Postby Dangerus » Thu Sep 04, 2014 10:36 pm

These drops are cool. Though, unfortunately, I despise the Boiling Lizard boss level, and yet I am totally conflicted because I like to equip my Dancers with the best gear.

MeltingPenguins
Bloodant

Postby MeltingPenguins » Thu Sep 04, 2014 11:26 pm

dangerus, just attack it from behind via the back entrance.

Fluffernuff
Hunter

Postby Fluffernuff » Thu Sep 04, 2014 11:36 pm

Want the best Dancer gear?

Dangerus
Manticor

Postby Dangerus » Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:39 am

True that, but the scales tend to hurt me most of the time. I feel that will conflict later...

Myssdii
Fenrir

Postby Myssdii » Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:06 am

Aaah! So that's the way to kill the scales? I never succeeded to damage them in all my fights with the Boiling Lizard, so I ended up focus on killing the thing before the scales start to hurt.
The sad part is, I never completed the compendium because of this x)

It was so obvious... I feel stupid.
French Player :3

Current runs:
EOX: War Magus/Hero - Highlander/Pugilist - Imperial/Nightseeker | Harbinger/Survivalist - Ninja/Ronin

Myssdii
Fenrir

Postby Myssdii » Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:46 am

Well, when I finally finish EOU post-game (maybe someday, when Depth Dancer stop ambushing me and wipe me out...), I'll regrab my copy of EO4 and complete my compendium :3
French Player :3

Current runs:
EOX: War Magus/Hero - Highlander/Pugilist - Imperial/Nightseeker | Harbinger/Survivalist - Ninja/Ronin

Wendigo
Ragelope

Postby Wendigo » Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:56 pm

I never found BL too tough (I made the connection pretty quick) and he was either the first or second conditional I got since my RM handled him p easily and my Imperial took down BK in like...half a turn. Getting him from behind+killing the big fire pillar+keeping some ice stakes on you for the battle is best, though I don't know how to actually...KILL THEM kill them. I just stabbed them with stakes and ignored 'em.

I'm having HELL OF a time with getting Hollow Queen's conditional, though, geez. I have shitty timing, so I usually end up cursing her too early and being unable to curse later, or just killing her with my throw! I might make an A/N that specializes in status circles just for conditionals or something. GEEZ.

Wolkenritter
Manticor

Postby Wolkenritter » Sat Sep 06, 2014 8:10 am

Save yourself the trouble and use a Formaldehyde for it. Curse damage is dumb.

13 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “Etrian Odyssey IV: Legends of the Titan”