Two Glitches to Watch Out For!

Discuss the fourth game in the series.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
1 post [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
Hobgoblin
Ragelope

Two Glitches to Watch Out For!

Postby Hobgoblin » Tue Nov 04, 2014 4:37 pm

I've gone through New Game + three times, and I've noticed that there are two very annoying glitches. I thought I'd share information on them to help prevent anyone else from running into them. Hopefully this helps someone out greatly!

1. Water Mark Activation Quest. If you happen to cancel the mission before you complete it (or die, according to an older GameFAQs topic), Water Mark #7 to the north of the Cloudy Stronghold will not activate until you start another New Game +. This will lock you out of fighting a few bosses and prevent you from getting the Job Completion Achievement for your Guild Card.

2. Ventured Days has a glitch where, should you start New Game Plus, the days will rack up incredibly fast. For instance, I made my 10 Guild Cards on the same day, and 600 days were said to have passed between each one despite the fact that I didn't leave Tharsis nor rest at the inn.

While this is harmless on its own, if it rolls over from 99,999 back to the start, FOEs that don't have specific respawn patterns (Cutters/Dream Eaters respawning every day, Icy Pincers respawning every three days) will require 14 days to respawn, much like the dragons.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
1 post [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “Etrian Odyssey IV: Legends of the Titan”