Imperial battleships are not fooled by decoys Help

Discuss the fourth game in the series.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
3 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
Caper the Fox
Ragelope
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Imperial battleships are not fooled by decoys Help

Postby Caper the Fox » Sun Nov 09, 2014 7:00 pm

I'm trying to get to Echoing Libary but 2 decoys doesn't make getting there easy even without them, The more times the imperial battleships shoot down my skyship the more my gil goes to waste because i got to spend it to recover all my HP and TP i tried following behind the decoys but even then the imperial battleships focus on me instead of the decoys

I'm sick of this the decoys doesn't stop the imperials from attacking me, and sorry for posting this but i need help on this part, It's not easy getting to the echoing libary

Thanks to whoever tells me how to do this without getting caught

Caper the Fox
Ragelope

Re: Imperial battleships are not fooled by decoys Help

Postby Caper the Fox » Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:10 pm

Thanks after i read what you said i manage to sneak past them without any problems =)

Hobgoblin
Ragelope

Re: Imperial battleships are not fooled by decoys Help

Postby Hobgoblin » Wed Dec 03, 2014 1:25 pm

As a note in the event such a thing happens in a future game, soft resetting would help conserve your money.

3 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “Etrian Odyssey IV: Legends of the Titan”