Subclasses for a dual sniper build?

Discuss the fourth game in the series.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
12 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
Itaan
Ragelope
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Subclasses for a dual sniper build?

Postby Itaan » Thu Nov 27, 2014 7:45 am

First off: Hi I'm a new member here :3

And I decided to restart my save data with a 4 person team (Only because last time I felt bad for leaving out the NPC PCs).
That^ and with my old Landsknecht, Fortress, Sniper, Runemaster, Medic team, everything seemed too easy with too many choices.
---
Two snipers on the back, one with Leg and Head binds, the other with Arm and Divine Shot, blah blah.

Runemaster in the middle, part Medic, or should I make him/her part -- for binds only, and have my snipers chase?

Anyways, Fortress up front alone.(unless we bump into some NPC PCs c: )
---
Basically I'm playing the demo again trying to figure it out. I'm down to 14 uses though D:

I'm just looking for some opinions, not just on what subclasses I should choose, but on my build as a whole.

Thanks for the help ^^

Myssdii
Fenrir

Re: Subclasses for a dual sniper build?

Postby Myssdii » Thu Nov 27, 2014 10:11 am

Bushi is overall the best subclass for Snipers to increase their damage. Arcanist can also be a choice for the one focused on binding.

But I think you'll miss a lot of damage : Snipers are good with link teams, but lack damages when alone. I think Landsknecht/Medic would be a better choice for a 4th party member, just for the Mace/Staff skill that increase damage + Land's passive (and being able to use Full Heal on your Fort when needed), I would start with a Medic and retire it when you get access to subclass, just to get healing skills.
French Player :3

Current runs:
EOX: War Magus/Hero - Highlander/Pugilist - Imperial/Nightseeker | Harbinger/Survivalist - Ninja/Ronin

noodles
ItL Moderator

Postby noodles » Thu Apr 23, 2015 6:47 am

Dangerus
Manticor

Postby Dangerus » Thu Apr 23, 2015 6:48 am

Oh no... I was no different. I apologize everyone.

Kimiko
Manticor

Postby Kimiko » Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:23 am

Is it me, or was Noodles nearly half a year late with that reply?
Kimiko

Rewatching: Beast Player Erin

Itaan
Ragelope

Postby Itaan » Fri Apr 24, 2015 5:30 am

VERY LATE WITH THAT XD

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Fri Apr 24, 2015 5:50 am

*claps* great Mod work there, buddy. Somehow you managed to be both a very good mod and a very bad mod all at the same time. Remarkable!

[] - [] - [] - []

noodles
ItL Moderator

Postby noodles » Mon Apr 27, 2015 5:56 am

^I'm good like that.

But yeah I have no idea how that got by me... orz

Fluffernuff
Hunter

Postby Fluffernuff » Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:47 pm

i know about itaan. itaan's my buddy ;-;

(even though this particular thread was made during my inactiveness)

Itaan
Ragelope

Postby Itaan » Tue May 05, 2015 7:33 am

Awh Fluffernuffer :'n

Fluffernuff
Hunter

Postby Fluffernuff » Wed May 06, 2015 6:53 am

It's true though!

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Wed May 06, 2015 3:30 pm

Ok, time to enact admin powers and say that if you guys have nothing to contribute to the actual topic, let's stop posting

[] - [] - [] - []

12 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “Etrian Odyssey IV: Legends of the Titan”