B12F Help?

Discuss the retelling/remastering of the first game.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
3 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
ancienthaven
Ragelope
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

B12F Help?

Postby ancienthaven » Sun Dec 11, 2016 5:08 pm

I just can not, for the life of me, figure out how to finish B12F. I've completed the B11F map, and have gone through ALL the pitfalls (there's 7).
My B11F Map: i.imgur.com/kZrMahj.jpg
My B12F Map: i.imgur.com/FAUCb69.jpg
I know I must be missing something, but I can't figure out what. In the B12F Map, I'm facing a crevice that is IMPASSABLE from this side. I looked up pictures of the map and discovered that was the only crevice I had missed, but I can't get through it so I'm not sure what to do.
Any help or advice you can offer would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Nesmontou
Ragelope

Re: B12F Help?

Postby Nesmontou » Sun Dec 11, 2016 6:49 pm

There's a secret passage on the north you can go through

ancienthaven
Ragelope

Re: B12F Help?

Postby ancienthaven » Sun Dec 11, 2016 8:23 pm

3 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “Etrian Odyssey Untold: Millennium Girl”