EO Untold Rantage!

Discuss the retelling/remastering of the first game.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

704 posts
WillowWolf
Bloodant
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: EO Untold Rantage!

Postby WillowWolf » Wed Oct 02, 2013 5:52 am

;_; I'm so mad at my local game store-local as in the company is an Oregon company, not one like GameStop or whatever. Preordered a while back and I go in today after my college classes are out and I say "Hey, gimme the stuff!" (me and the manager are friends). She gives me this blank look, so I explain why I'm there. Then proceeds to go 'oh shit.' under her breath and tells me that no one brought it in to her store today.
URRRRGH. Not her fault, but it kinda sucks that they didn't get the game in on release day when there was at least one preorder in... there's a reason I preordered it Dx. Oh well. I guess I'll have to wait longer until after work tomorrow.

How is it, guys ;_;? Past the third floor, holding up in its advertised story mode?
Anyone going straight to classic? How's that compare to the actual first EO, since I never had the very first one.

Rothene
Fenrir
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Rothene » Wed Oct 02, 2013 7:05 am

At least you're getting it sometime soon. Us with Europe region locked 3DS's have an uncertain translation future ahead of us.

Garlyle
Fenrir

Postby Garlyle » Wed Oct 02, 2013 7:23 am

(EO sprite templates )

noodles
ItL Moderator

Postby noodles » Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:09 am

troubador and hexer are probably my favorite classes in this one.

I also don't really mind the ronin stances being buffs, since the stances themselves give you buffs to specific stats as long as they are active, and the stance skills are some of the most devastating things in the game.

If you want a really good application of grimoires, give Raquna a katana.

Garlyle
Fenrir

Postby Garlyle » Wed Oct 02, 2013 2:28 pm

I am considering running L/M T/H/(A?G?) as my party during classic mode because yeah, I really want to try running Hexer again, and a part like that should theoretically use almost none of their own buff slots so I can focus on Troubadour buff gun.

Also I reached Fenrir.

EDIT: Boosted L10 Toxin Injection (the Medic technique) does 400+ damage a turn if it lands at the end of the first stratum (Where Boost-Analyzed elemental weakness targetting or Charge Shot are doing maybe 150). Holy cats.

(EO sprite templates )

Reynard-Miri
Manticor

Postby Reynard-Miri » Wed Oct 02, 2013 4:44 pm

Gaaaaaah. I'm having trouble deciding whether to do Story or Classic. The regular classes are so cool! DX

Garlyle
Fenrir

Postby Garlyle » Wed Oct 02, 2013 4:49 pm

Last edited by Garlyle on Wed Oct 02, 2013 6:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

(EO sprite templates )

Skorch
Ragelope

Postby Skorch » Wed Oct 02, 2013 5:32 pm

I was playing story, but then I restarted and now I'm playing classic. I went for a different party than usual and I'm using RSM/TH. Not sure if I want a protector or not.

emailboxu
Fenrir

Postby emailboxu » Wed Oct 02, 2013 6:51 pm

Reynard-Miri
Manticor

Postby Reynard-Miri » Wed Oct 02, 2013 7:25 pm

lulzace
Fenrir

Postby lulzace » Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:46 pm

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL I woulda got swept if not for that Item. I just had to stop that first wave so I could set-up. Jesus. Not to mention all the random near rape moments after that. Floor-hopping ns damn near necissa though I forget all the time that I can do it. Thank god I run an unnecissary amount of threads.

WillowWolf
Bloodant

Postby WillowWolf » Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:34 am

Skorch
Ragelope

Postby Skorch » Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:50 am

WillowWolf
Bloodant

Postby WillowWolf » Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:58 am

@Garret
Sad. Oh well, maybe I'll like the Grimore system. I just don't know much about it at the moment. I hope it's not horrible, at the least.
@Skorch
Oh ok. I couldn't remember if it was in 2 or not. But sweet, I'll keep that in mind, thanks for confirming :D

halifix
Fenrir

Postby halifix » Thu Oct 03, 2013 2:34 am

704 posts

Return to “Etrian Odyssey Untold: Millennium Girl”