EO Untold Rantage!

Discuss the retelling/remastering of the first game.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

704 posts
FrankerZ
Ragelope
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: EO Untold Rantage!

Postby FrankerZ » Thu Oct 10, 2013 6:44 am

I'm having a lot of trouble trying to beat

lulzace
Fenrir
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby lulzace » Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:50 am

@.@ anyone found a good grinding spot?
This 5x troubadour thing ain't working for me. I understand how to do it, it just seems slow... i dunno...

I dont think grinding in 3 was this slow.

lulzace
Fenrir

Postby lulzace » Thu Oct 10, 2013 1:23 pm

Well i have skills on grimoires to kill stuff, damage isnt the problem, i need a good spot

supposedly in the 6th strat there are some birds or something that spawn infinitely?

If I knew where this was I could get to grinding to get the various grimoires I wwant, then do as much as I can by Saturday.

Bad enough I'm playing this and MH. Gonna be tri rotating with a focus on pokemon

Garlyle
Fenrir

Postby Garlyle » Thu Oct 10, 2013 3:40 pm

Things to know, apparently: Anti-Fire/Ice/Bolt can stop working mid attack if your Protector using it is disabled. (Totally putting Raquna in the final party slot for this boss fight because this flying fish bastard is a jerk)

Speaking of which: Does anyone know if any levels of those skills still do the thing where they can block side effects too? Because that would make this much easier.

(EO sprite templates )

Riseatrance
Manticor

Postby Riseatrance » Thu Oct 10, 2013 3:55 pm

My current game projects:
茨心 -Thornheart- (jRPG, yuri) || Heaven's Kiss: Fallen Hydrangea (Twine, yuri romance)

(#dota2) I support Team DK! 国土無双 (LaNm), you will be missed...

Follow me on Twitter at !
3DS - 3883:5561:7702 (Please msg me on Twitter/here/Skype if you add me!)
PAD - 201,267,866 (Japanese Servers. Common Leaders: Archangel, Ganesh)

Ninten
Manticor

Postby Ninten » Thu Oct 10, 2013 6:14 pm

Really have no clue where to post it, but seems like NISA will publish Untold in Europe. Guessing 2014 Q1-2?

WillowWolf
Bloodant

Postby WillowWolf » Thu Oct 10, 2013 7:35 pm

FrankerZ
Ragelope

Postby FrankerZ » Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:06 pm

Wolkenritter
Manticor

Postby Wolkenritter » Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:35 pm

My copy has finally arrived! Up to B3F at the moment, and other than the zebra sloths, its been pretty easy so far. Killed my first Ragelope too. I bound his head and feet and pretty much went to town.

BlueMortimer
Ragelope

Postby BlueMortimer » Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:53 pm

I'm also of the not-slept-much-by- club. The Random Number Gods saw fit to let it excessively subject my party to instead. For what it's worth, the lousy thing's weak to if you've not already figured it out through trial-and-error (I may not like that Analysis isn't a passive, but it's still long enough to let me figure out if someone's weak to an Element).

(EDIT: Even if nine times out of ten when I try it against an F.O.E. the only thing I learn is that it isn't. This has begun to chafe a bit.)

On a seperate note, I just recently got a nice case of the warm fuzzies courtesy the 2nd Stratum. Spoilers for off-to-the-side floor events!

Plenty of warm fuzzies to be had from that.

lulzace
Fenrir

Postby lulzace » Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:39 pm

This game is evil! It refuses to let you bind and when it does they wont even last for 3 turns, usually 1 or 2, mostly one.

RAYGE!!!

Does Stigma at higher levels have a lower chance of binding you? If so I know What I'm doing.

Also any Ideas for 4 skills a Lander can benefit from that aren't the DH passive Action boost or Landslash? Debating on recharge but...eh...

Skorch
Ragelope

Postby Skorch » Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:06 pm

WillowWolf
Bloodant

Postby WillowWolf » Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:23 pm

FrankerZ
Ragelope

Postby FrankerZ » Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:33 pm

WillowWolf
Bloodant

Postby WillowWolf » Fri Oct 11, 2013 12:05 am

704 posts

Return to “Etrian Odyssey Untold: Millennium Girl”