EO Untold Rantage!

Discuss the retelling/remastering of the first game.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

704 posts
Anima Zero
Bloodant
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: EO Untold Rantage!

Postby Anima Zero » Sun Jan 31, 2016 4:54 am

Broke into the 3rd stratum this morning. Team members currently at lv29-30. Spoilers forthcoming as per usual.

"I never cared about justice, and I don't recall ever calling myself a hero..." Zero, Mega Man Zero 4

Anima Zero
Bloodant
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Anima Zero » Mon Feb 01, 2016 5:47 am

Made it to B13F. Spoilers forthcoming again!

"I never cared about justice, and I don't recall ever calling myself a hero..." Zero, Mega Man Zero 4

Anima Zero
Bloodant

Postby Anima Zero » Wed Feb 03, 2016 4:31 am

Lots of playing in the past couple days. Just took out the B21F mid boss and will be exploring the 5th stratum in greater detail tomorrow, hopefully finishing off the main game as well. Spoilers forthcoming (including the first 5th stratum boss fight)

Wolkenritter
Manticor

Postby Wolkenritter » Wed Feb 03, 2016 8:25 am

Iwaropenelep, and by extension Corotrangul are based off Ainu deities. The names are are little easier to remember if you break them up my syllables.

But yeah with names like that you would think Atlus just smashed their head on the keyboard to come up with the name.

I'm surprised you got through the dynamic duo so easily. would always give me a rough time with her binds.

Anima Zero
Bloodant

Postby Anima Zero » Thu Feb 04, 2016 12:54 am

Main game complete, yay. That being said, spoilers coming!

Anima Zero
Bloodant

Postby Anima Zero » Sat Feb 06, 2016 7:29 pm

Classic mode run #2 ongoing now that my story mode run is complete. Also, quickie spoiler coming about a boss I killed.

Anima Zero
Bloodant

Postby Anima Zero » Mon Feb 08, 2016 10:53 pm

Beat the game again on classic mode run #2. Now I can start chipping away at the post game content, whee! Going to finish every 5th stratum quest I can do first though.

Anima Zero
Bloodant

Postby Anima Zero » Tue Feb 09, 2016 5:57 pm

Just made it to B27F before going up to town to keep my quest list as clean as possible. Spoilers forthcoming about a few optional fights and my dive into B26F.

Anima Zero
Bloodant

Postby Anima Zero » Wed Feb 10, 2016 12:33 am

EO Untold PSA (B28F spoilers):

Anima Zero
Bloodant

Postby Anima Zero » Thu Feb 11, 2016 11:30 pm

Made it to B30F with the shortcut to the true final boss unlocked. Just a matter of getting all my grinding done now.

That being said, any optional dragon fight available was dealt with swiftly. Spoilers forthcoming!

YangKoete
Bloodant

Postby YangKoete » Tue Mar 01, 2016 7:25 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MkUcIfCS99w

You know...all I can ever think when I hear this theme;

"Watcha got fer me?"
Frederica:"Tanks."
"...Ain't dat my line?"
*Gimle rolls in*
Frederica:"TANKS."

Sigma
Killclaw

Postby Sigma » Thu Jul 07, 2016 3:32 pm

Decided to do a new Classic run. This time I will be running:

Whip Hunter, Axesknecht, Ronin
Troubadour, Hexer

This will be the first time I've used both Ronin and Hexer in this iteration. Looking forward to Stoning Curse shenanigans on some dreaded enemies... A first stratum beetle that shall not be named comes to mind. I don't know if I will tackle post-game with this team though. As EOU tends to kill my enjoyment of what is EO post-games.

Sigma
Killclaw

Postby Sigma » Tue Aug 16, 2016 4:10 pm

Due to MHGen, I've had slow and steady progress, but have finally made it to the final floor of the second stratum. I'm quite liking the composition of this team compared to my last Classic team even though that team utterly destroyed both FOEs and bosses. So far the team got it's first real test of durability on that triple scorpion FOE encounter that was guarding the Holy Gift grimoire. Although, part of me thinks I got really lucky with the RNG in regards to Stoning Curse proccing as efficiently as it was.

Wolkenritter
Manticor

Postby Wolkenritter » Wed Aug 17, 2016 1:01 am

Stoning Curse is actually very accurate on enemies vulnerable to it. The skill alone pretty much destroys random encounters. Don't recall it being much help against FOEs though. AFAIK, the majority of them are immune to it.

704 posts

Return to “Etrian Odyssey Untold: Millennium Girl”