EO Untold Rantage!

Discuss the retelling/remastering of the first game.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

704 posts
heprea
Diabolix
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: EO Untold Rantage!

Postby heprea » Wed Jul 15, 2015 11:37 pm

Mole-chan I....

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Thu Jul 16, 2015 3:02 am

XD I have no idea where you got that video but it was just full of pure awesome.

I agree. That's what I keep forcing myself to think, too, but after your party has gotten wiped after taking JUST TWO STEPS (well... maybe 10) back into the labyrinth, you kinda start feeling a little bit like a rage-quit baby.

[] - [] - [] - []

heprea
Diabolix
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby heprea » Thu Jul 16, 2015 6:37 pm

Mole-chan I....

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:04 pm

LOL XD

[] - [] - [] - []

Endra
Fenrir

Postby Endra » Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:44 pm

I dropped the difficulty to picnic for a certain quest involving certain item points and certain FOEs. That was just dumb. x(

Well, and story mode. I already finished the game in classic mode (Only halfway through floor 28, but I'll get back to it later. Will map as little as possible during my story run) and I really just want to get it out of the way. Though I must admit I like Gladsheim. Loved the atmosphere in Area IV.

While I like some of the redesigned floors, who on any planet in the universe thought it was a good idea to involve all this "take this exact route to dodge FOEs and if you make the slightest mistake you'll fail and if you don't make any mistakes you'll also fail because random encounters" stuff? And even without random encounters I really hated floor 20. The original was so great...

| |

sebberu
Fenrir

Postby sebberu » Sun Sep 06, 2015 3:03 pm

I finally found all treasure chests in my SECOND story playthrough, because I didn't know the Gladsheim boxes also counted towards that achievement when I first played it... and I still haven't beaten Primevil on Expert. >_>
Guess I'll just grind the story team to 99 and finally beat the sh*t out of that thing.

sebberu
Fenrir

Postby sebberu » Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:01 pm

I hate this friggin last phase! ;_;

Me: "Hm, could be Freezing or a physical attack now... let's do Ice Wall and Forest Guard!"
Primevil: "LOLOLOL DEMONIC RUSH"
(everybody but Raquna dies)
Me: "Ohhhhh..."

I probably should get some of the walls on other party members...

sebberu
Fenrir

Postby sebberu » Fri Sep 11, 2015 4:57 pm

Oh YESSSSSSS
Finally beat it! The complete Guild Card looks nice. :)

And sorry for the triple post, but since no one else is posting here at the moment...

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Fri Sep 11, 2015 11:14 pm

(since when did we worry about double posting? LOL)

[] - [] - [] - []

noodles
ItL Moderator

Postby noodles » Sun Sep 13, 2015 5:33 pm

I think we might have a long time ago, but theres not as many people here now so it's fine

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Mon Sep 14, 2015 2:29 am

(pssssssssst - read the rules. I've never, ever, never never ever not once have I ever yelled at a person for double posting outside of a debate topic... unless you were just doing it in an absolutely annoying way. Because... you know... I'm prolly the worst offender for double posting... EVER. And yelling at me for double posting is probably about the quickest way to get me to leave your forums.)

[] - [] - [] - []

zamisk
ItL Moderator

Postby zamisk » Tue Sep 15, 2015 5:56 am

^Gare-bear locked down the #1 multi-poster title between 2012-2015. He has since retired, allowing the former champion, Maxine, to reclaim it.

"Everyone else is idiots, Zamisk. And you am idiots. And I are idiots."
-PLA

Gleason
Fenrir

Postby Gleason » Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:34 pm

I don't even get the game til tomorrow and I'm torn between Classic or Story mode. I might do Classic first and then burn through story on Picnic mode afterwards.

noodles
ItL Moderator

Postby noodles » Wed Sep 16, 2015 1:22 am

story mode: spoils the plot twist immediately, better introduces you to mechanics like grimoire stones

classic mode: saves the plot twist until it's perfect, doesn't help you out a lot with the mechanics

if you've already beaten the original EO, go for story mode

Gleason
Fenrir

Postby Gleason » Wed Sep 16, 2015 5:16 am

Nope, EO4's been my only foray so far. Looks like classic mode it is! (I love building my own team anyhow)

704 posts

Return to “Etrian Odyssey Untold: Millennium Girl”