EO Untold Rantage!

Discuss the retelling/remastering of the first game.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

704 posts
Reynard-Miri
Manticor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: EO Untold Rantage!

Postby Reynard-Miri » Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:42 pm

My gut feeling after fighting is that Alchemist damage has been buffed in some manner. Arthur was doing like twice the damage anyone else was!
Last edited by Reynard-Miri on Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Trifkin
Manticor

Postby Trifkin » Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:53 pm

^That reminds me. It's probably really lazy of me, but I kind of like the fact that Arthur shouts out the monster's elemental weakness at the beginning of a battle.

Reynard-Miri
Manticor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Reynard-Miri » Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:56 pm

Woops! I got his name wrong. ^_^"

Trifkin
Manticor

Postby Trifkin » Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:12 pm

I really didn't notice! My brain just filled in the right info. It does that a lot when I'm reading quickly for information (rather than putting on my Editor hat and specifically reading for mistakes).

halifix
Fenrir

Postby halifix » Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:33 pm

Ah, all that warp rantage is probably me forgetting how it felt to play the old games~ I pretty much relied on threads exclusively. Which was annoying in EO2... I thought I'd get something special if I gave that squirrel something in every stratum...

So I think I'm at the point where the only thing left for me in the demo is grimoire hunting. But my grimoire chances rarely occur now :( I'd like a high level gun leg bind (at 10 atm) and decent parry (at 6 atm) before the full game comes out here. When the good tea bonus says "New grimoires have double the skill level of the original", is this in regards to fusion or grimoire chances? I haven't noticed much difference either way.

Guildmaster preparations are pretty easy to abuse. If you want good/not-bad tea, just step into the labyrinth and then come back. You can save before drinking tea, then reset if you don't get the benefit you want; apparently the game saves the status of the tea, but doesn't the specific benefit until you drink it.

Also, if despair camel is the charging boar thing, that's because it resists all physical damage types.

Skorch
Ragelope

Postby Skorch » Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:50 pm

halifix
Fenrir

Postby halifix » Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:22 pm

I have the best memory ever

Kimiko
Manticor

Postby Kimiko » Fri Sep 20, 2013 2:47 pm

So what did y'all name your blank slate, waste of a personality slot MC?

Mine's called Hai Landa :P
Kimiko

Rewatching: Beast Player Erin

Wolkenritter
Manticor

Postby Wolkenritter » Fri Sep 20, 2013 2:49 pm

<

Minus the ritter.

Reynard-Miri
Manticor

Postby Reynard-Miri » Fri Sep 20, 2013 4:49 pm

Hungry.

Skorch
Ragelope

Postby Skorch » Fri Sep 20, 2013 7:02 pm

Yuu, short for yuusha, meaning hero.

While we are at it, what did you name your guild and mansion?

Guild: Genshiken (been using that name since EO1)
Mansion: Hidamari

I'm bad at coming up with names, so in EO1 I decided to go with an anime theme and stuck with it since.

Trifkin
Manticor

Postby Trifkin » Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:19 pm

Ragnamuf
Lotus Guild
Torchwood

Liferake
Hunter

Postby Liferake » Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:23 pm

Torchwood as in the plant from Plants vs Zombies?

Charcter Name: John
Guild: Zarion
Mansion: Mystery

Fluffernuff
Hunter

Postby Fluffernuff » Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:03 pm

im not very creative...

Eternity Guild
Aegis

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Fri Sep 20, 2013 11:09 pm

Character Name: Matthias
Guild: Labeira
Mansion: Townsend probably but I haven't gotten that far yet so this could change.

[] - [] - [] - []

704 posts

Return to “Etrian Odyssey Untold: Millennium Girl”