Is there a Super Arrange soundtrack for this game?

Discuss the retelling/remastering of the first game.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
3 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
Qazwox
Ragelope
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Is there a Super Arrange soundtrack for this game?

Postby Qazwox » Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:31 am

I haven't heard or seen anything about this. I believe every other EO game has had one.

I really like listening to the EO Super Arrange soundtracks when I'm doing work. They have a good variety of genres and make good background/study music!

Etrian Veteran
Manticor

Re: Is there a Super Arrange soundtrack for this game?

Postby Etrian Veteran » Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:36 pm

Nothing announced so far, but Koshiro was supposedly working on an FM version of the OST at one point. Apparently Atlus canned it, so he threw PC-88 arrangements of a few of the new tracks at the end of the OST.
FC: 3952-7612-1296

ZetaBladeX13
ItL Moderator

Re: Is there a Super Arrange soundtrack for this game?

Postby ZetaBladeX13 » Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:53 am

There is already a super arrange version of the original EO OST, as well as a Drama CD. I don't really see the point in doing yet another super arrange, tbh. Though I wouldn't be surprised if one were to come out in the future.

Also, all of the new tracks added for Etrian Odyssey Untold have FM-synth versions on the OST.

As for an FM-synth version of the EOIV OST, it was to be included with the , but the collection was cancelled for reasons which were (at the time) unknown to even Yuzo Koshiro, himself. The EOIV Drama CD later resurfaced, sadly without the FM-synth portion.

If a new Super Arrange for EOU never comes out, it's probably because Yuzo Koshiro is a VERY busy man and is working on a new OST for Etrian Odyssey V, Shin Etrian Odyssey II, Wangan Midnight Maximum Tune 5, 7th Dragon IV, Shenmue III, Streets of Rage 4, or something over at his company, Ancient (like ).

3 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “Etrian Odyssey Untold: Millennium Girl”