What I Hope for the Next (?) Etrian Odyssey

Discuss the retelling/remastering of the first game.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

175 posts
lulzace
Fenrir
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: What I Hope for the Next (?) Etrian Odyssey

Postby lulzace » Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:04 pm

Sorry. I got that, I was making a joke.

WillowWolf
Bloodant
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby WillowWolf » Tue Oct 01, 2013 5:33 am

Skorch
Ragelope

Postby Skorch » Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:23 am

Yea, I hear the story has a lot of cliches.

Garlyle
Fenrir

Postby Garlyle » Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:06 am

(EO sprite templates )

Yggdrago
Wyvern

Postby Yggdrago » Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:48 am

The Etrian Odyssey game mentioned by you didn't feel even nearly as generic as FF games.

And no, I haven't played the demo yet, I live in Europe.
This post was brought to you by me. It's Yggdra-good!

Kaname
Killclaw

Postby Kaname » Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:46 am

WillowWolf
Bloodant

Postby WillowWolf » Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:30 am

Skorch
Ragelope

Postby Skorch » Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:09 am

lulzace
Fenrir

Postby lulzace » Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:23 am

I finished a bunch. But it's like SOON as you get midgame and for some games also late game it's just super vague as of what to do.

WillowWolf
Bloodant

Postby WillowWolf » Wed Oct 02, 2013 6:05 am

lulzace
Fenrir

Postby lulzace » Sat Oct 05, 2013 7:21 am

I want a EO3 and 4 Spoiler warning

Fenn-Tyr
Ragelope

Postby Fenn-Tyr » Sat Oct 05, 2013 10:30 pm

I hope they keep the option of auto map going forward. mapping everything yourself for 30 floors each, over 5 games gets a bit tedious. I realize that this is the charm of the series, I'm just saying it's nice as an option.
Yes, I'm the one person who actually liked FF XIII.

Reynard-Miri
Manticor

Postby Reynard-Miri » Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:34 pm

This time I've turned off even the auto-floors.

Fenn-Tyr
Ragelope

Postby Fenn-Tyr » Mon Oct 07, 2013 2:10 am

Don't get me wrong. I have more than enough time for grinding, I'm not a lazy gamer. it's just that sometimes I only want to get to the next floor and sometimes I like to take my time and map walls. My point being, it's great they give you that option. To each their own.
Yes, I'm the one person who actually liked FF XIII.

lulzace
Fenrir

Postby lulzace » Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:16 am

Most mmo's more or less. WHERE IS MAH PLOT YA MUDDAHTRUCKERS?

175 posts

Return to “Etrian Odyssey Untold: Millennium Girl”